[W]arm? Corsair 850TX - $104.16 AR

Man, if only a good modular PSU was in the 750-850 range was close to $100 =/

These are awesome, you just get a ton of extra cables you gotta find a spot for... which in some cases can be a PITA.

Finally got things tweaked...fits like a dream in my CM 690 ;-)

What? The P182 is one of the EASIEST cases to hide cables. Would you like me to take a picture of my setup and post it? The P180 is a little harder but still doable.

I didnt even spend time doing cable management, and this is what mine looks like (550TX). :p All airflow areas free of cables = good to go.

p1000324.jpg

LOL, I thought this was gonna be about a decent deal on a great PSU ;-)

Who cares?

I don't get the point of cable-management in cases without windows either... I can understand basic stuff... but I've sorta not cared anymore... makes it a pain to work on later on if all your cables are hidden...

Who cares?

I don't get the point of cable-management in cases without windows either... I can understand basic stuff... but I've sorta not cared anymore... makes it a pain to work on later on if all your cables are hidden...

I care? about an hours worth at least...

Who cares?

Whats not to get? :confused:

Better air flow and if do a good a job it will be easier to work with later on.

Back