dbranger94
n00b
- Joined
- Nov 14, 2005
- Messages
- 33
Just thought I'd post another thread about bleeding backlight issues. Maybe if the powers that be are watching, and there are enough posts about the problem, someone will take it seriously. Maybe not.
Anyway, I just got it yesterday and I'm going to play around with it this weekend. If I still can't stand the bleeding I'm going to RMA it to Newegg on Mon.. My VP930B isn't very black and it's bleeding at the top corners more than the bottom.
I play Doom3 and a lot of other dark FPS games and it's very noticeable. Maybe I'm just extra sensitive to it. Other than that, I have no other issues with the monitor at all. It has the best color and brightness I've seen and I don't have any dead pixels either. Great monitor except for that. Thanks for the time!
Anyway, I just got it yesterday and I'm going to play around with it this weekend. If I still can't stand the bleeding I'm going to RMA it to Newegg on Mon.. My VP930B isn't very black and it's bleeding at the top corners more than the bottom.
I play Doom3 and a lot of other dark FPS games and it's very noticeable. Maybe I'm just extra sensitive to it. Other than that, I have no other issues with the monitor at all. It has the best color and brightness I've seen and I don't have any dead pixels either. Great monitor except for that. Thanks for the time!