• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocatello

DC Moderator and [H]ard DCOTM x6
Staff member
Who is worthy of this honor?

vote for the best!

I had to vote for tobit. That guy is really dedicated and put a lot of effort into F@H.

Tobit here too, thanks for the help with my little monster... Just popped my 1st Million cherry :D

Now I have a hit list for next month ;)

For those wondering, Haitch has a working Windows F@H benchmark that can both use musky's WUs and also live, running WUs (even completed ones in the log) and upload TPF/ WU type information alongside everything from CPU being used, clock speeds, number of DIMM channels occupied and etc.

I think he and the beta testers are looking to release this week with the initial version.

Linux versions are coming and one can sort between Windows/ Linux results. Results can already be accessed using a Excel and MySQL/ OBDC, but I personally failed at making an initial web front end for this over the weekend.

That being said, if anyone has php/ MySQL skills (preferably with an integration w/ Wordpress) let me know.

lots of worthy candidates, but defex gets my vote since he donated the funds for the giveaway that is currently bringing in a lot of new folders

lots of worthy candidates, but defex gets my vote since he donated the funds for the giveaway that is currently bringing in a lot of new folders
Quoted for Truth :cool:

Yeh, best I can tell, the current giveaway has brought in around 100 new folders.

:cool:

Go DeFex, I mean itailics!

Is there a way for me to change my vote? If so, move it from myself to DeFex, he is the most deserving one up there....

This month is tough. I think there will be a lot of good re-nominations next month.

I agree.

We have a large group of dedicated folks this month.

There was no rapture yesterday.

I was not sent to hell by the horsemen of the apocalypse.

The good news is we have five days left until voting ends. And I had my best day ever yesterday: I turned in 120,000 points.

OMFG, y'all shoulda voted for defex but thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back