Voice Actress Teases Dragon Age 4

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
The voice behind the female Elven inquisitor in Dragon Age: Inquisition is in the studio again for what she is claiming to be another elf-related role, so the rumors are flying that the next Dragon Age game is in development. I am looking forward to how BioWare will bring much-needed political correctness and LGBT to the world of Thedas.

Voice actress Alix Wilton Regan has hinted that BioWare is working on the long-rumored Dragon Age 4 for PS4 and Xbox One. Regan, who provided the voice for the female Elven inquisitor in the fantasy-RPG series, has posted up a snapshot on Instagram of her back in the recording studio, accompanied by the hashtag ‘elf.’ Naturally, this has sparked hope that Dragon Age 4 is in development, although it’s worth remembering that this is by no means an official confirmation.

The game will never be made, at least not by BioWare. EA will dissolve the studio in six months given the poor performance of Dragon Age Insufficient, and the disaster that is ME Andromeda. Maxis didn't create a problem as bad as the Mess Effect albatross. It's sad, but the BioWare name is poison now.

The game will never be made, at least not by BioWare. EA will dissolve the studio in six months given the poor performance of Dragon Age Insufficient, and the disaster that is ME Andromeda. Maxis didn't create a problem as bad as the Mess Effect albatross. It's sad, but the BioWare name is poison now.
According to Electronic Arts' fiscal 2015 third quarter earnings report, Dragon Age:Inquisition is the most successful launch in BioWare history based on units sold.
Glad your first post is a weak troll attempt.

Glad your first post is a weak troll attempt.

cold.jpg

Megalith. Always with the whiniest news posts.

I notice you say "whiniest" but you didn't say "inaccurate".

My concept for this game is that there is an evil wizard named Cis Gen Dar and he's obviously an evil white dude. When you go to character creation you can only make a Lena Dunham looking chick but she definitely cannot be white. When you click the gender button, it only changes how the person identifies, not how they actually look. Ooops, I basically described Mass Effect. Eh, I'm sure it'll still work in the fantasy genre. PS: If you don't like my idea you're a sexist, racist, bigot.

I never played Dragon Age:Inquisition as it was not on Steam. Is the game worth the effort of using Origin?

Damn. Turn down the snark. People are so pissy today. I blame pollen.

Be cool. Given their recent track record ea will fuck this up worse than me in a dance off.

However, as always, I hope for an epic experience instead of dissapointment.

I notice you say "whiniest" but you didn't say "inaccurate".

My concept for this game is that there is an evil wizard named Cis Gen Dar and he's obviously an evil white dude. When you go to character creation you can only make a Lena Dunham looking chick but she definitely cannot be white. When you click the gender button, it only changes how the person identifies, not how they actually look. Ooops, I basically described Mass Effect. Eh, I'm sure it'll still work in the fantasy genre. PS: If you don't like my idea you're a sexist, racist, bigot.

No.

It will now create an olive complected, bald, slightly overweight, androgynous and generic character. You can do nothing to customize its actual features. Only attach various pronouns to its name. :p

Edit: I think I just invented a new character customization tool for games!!! The "Pronoun Wheel"!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I never played Dragon Age:Inquisition as it was not on Steam. Is the game worth the effort of using Origin?
I enjoyed it. One of the few games I've played through all the way twice. It's a lot better now too with all of the issues from launched worked out. Origin is a pretty decent client too so don't let that turn you off.

I know they won't... but it would be awesome if they brought back the tactical gameplay mechanics of origins. The mods for designing complex combat logic systems are still pretty damn fun.

The Dragon Age series is awesome, this time I hope they keep the focus on the main story and less on side quests. Would also be nice if we got to explore the cities a bit more. Inquisition was a massive game tho but far too many irrelevant side quests tho. Looking forward to seeing how they continue the story.

Back