VMWare Starter Kit (tower), GTX 960, Open Test Bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeaconFrost

[H]F Junkie
I have come to realize, with the assistance of my wife, that I have too much "geek inventory" according to her. All of my prices include shipping, and if you want references, I have Heatware under DeaconFrost and eBay under deaconfrost88. PayPal is my preferred method of payment, which is listed under [email protected].

SOLD:
DIYPC Tech Bench Open Case
EVGA GeForce GTX 96
VMWare ESXi Home Start Kit

Last edited:
I'm mulling over the ESXi kit. I'm local over in NJ so you wouldn't have to ship it.

Free bump in the meantime!

If I'm not shipping this, call it $225. It's in the original box for the case, but I'm sure, given the weight, that it would be somewhat costly.

The bench still available? If so lmk I’m interested

No lie, thought about you when I first saw this listing, and even considered sending you a message with link to thread. In the end I figured (correctly) that you'd find it on your own.

No lie, thought about you when I first saw this listing, and even considered sending you a message with link to thread. In the end I figured (correctly) that you'd find it on your own.
SunnyD deserves the credit, he emailed me when he saw it.

I meant to mark it as sold. I had an offer earlier, and payment came through. Thanks for the interest!

Hi Deacon -
Can I take everything for $250 shipped, you can keep the case ?

Intel i5-2400 Quad Core processor
Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 motherboard
32 GB Super Talent DDR3 memory W1600UB8GM
ATI Radeon R5 240 1 GB video with DisplayPort and DVI outputs
Crucial C300 64 SSD (for storing .isos, etc)
CoolerMaster 212 EVO HSF
OCZ OCZ600MXSP Modular 600W PSU with all cables
Intel Gigabit ET Quad Port Server NIC (VMware compatible)
Verbatim USB Store N Go Nano 16 GB flash drive (to run VMWare from after install)

You keep > Corsair Carbide 100R case

Sure, I'd do that. No interest in the (somewhat) free case? I currently have it packed up in the original case box ready to ship. If you absolutely don't want the case, I can dissemble it. I have the original motherboard box and can find boxes for the other hardware to ship in one larger box.

I dont need it, but Ill take it, but figured you might save shipping using a smaller box, Ill shoot PP now

It's your call. It is ready to go tonight as is, but I don't mind breaking it up. I don't have a need or use for the case at the moment, but that changes on a monthly basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back