Vizio 37-inch Widescreen LCD HDTV $677 shipped at Geeks

SixFootDuo

Supreme [H]ardness
Credit: Dealhack

Get the refurbished Vizio L37 37-inch Widescreen LCD HDTV for only $675 + $2 shipping = $677 shipped at Geeks.com. The Vizio L37 features a large 37-inch 1366x768 resolution LCD, 8ms refresh, 600:1 contrast, integrated stereo speakers, built-in high definition and standard def over-the-air tuners, picture-in-picture & picture-on-picture modes, and RF, HDMI with HDCP, 2 component, 3 RCA/composite, S-Video, and SVGA computer inputs. Be sure to check out the condition description for more details.

Good deal for a 37" HDTV, especially with $2 dollar shipping and no tax AND it has over-the-air HDTV reception. Remember when this cost a ton of money alone?

Link

SixFootDuo said:
Credit: Dealhack

Get the refurbished Vizio L37 37-inch Widescreen LCD HDTV for only $675 + $2 shipping = $677 shipped at Geeks.com. The Vizio L37 features a large 37-inch 1366x768 resolution LCD, 8ms refresh, 600:1 contrast, integrated stereo speakers, built-in high definition and standard def over-the-air tuners, picture-in-picture & picture-on-picture modes, and RF, HDMI with HDCP, 2 component, 3 RCA/composite, S-Video, and SVGA computer inputs. Be sure to check out the condition description for more details.

Good deal for a 37" HDTV, especially with $2 dollar shipping and no tax AND it has over-the-air HDTV reception. Remember when this cost a ton of money alone?

Link
I know its a refurb... but seriously... The quality of this thing has to really suck in some way....

Its a no name brand.. probably comes with no warranty with hdtv's you get what you pay for..

Sams Club and Walmart sell them, you can see them yourslef. I was less than impressed with the picture quality when side by side with nicer sets.

a CNET review of a Vizio 50" plasma was enticing. Geeks has the Vizio 50" plasma for under $1500... pretty damn sexy i say.

Opinions over at AVSforum are above-average. This is pretty tempting, I just don't like the refurb part.

this is not a no name brand...quality is quite good from what i see from costco

i don't know what image processor they use in this model but their 50 inch plasma uses Faroudja DCDi which is the best in the business (won some award in Hollywood for image processing)

Even if they don't use the Faroudja chip (the Genesis high end chip) in this model but a lower end Genesis chip, it is still better than average.

just an FYI the 32 inch is 699 at costco, and the 37 is 999, it is amazing this refurb is 300 dollars off

There's two models at the same price though, they look identical to me, someone can do more research. Here's the link

These where 699 new at fry's a month or so ago and i have been kicking my self ever since they came back up to 999 :mad: Looks like a sweet TV to me.

Hiltonizer said:
a CNET review of a Vizio 50" plasma was enticing. Geeks has the Vizio 50" plasma for under $1500... pretty damn sexy i say.

The Plasma may be a whole different ball of wax, this one is LCD.

Shows as instock now and let me add it to the cart. I really don't need another flat-panel though so I didnt try to actually order it. Looks like a good deal though. I have seen them at b&m stores before and thought they weren't bad for the $$$.

This is one of their plasmas shown in ockie's htpc thread in the htpc forum. I'll get a pic of my 32 in action for you soon
dsc05073yu4.jpg

i had a comcast tech come out and put an HD box downstairs. He said to check out vizio while we were talking shop. Looks to me they are gonna try to rise up just like westinghouse.

Back