• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Video Card Lengths

HaX

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 17, 2005
Messages
1,916
Is there a website that shows the size length of various video cards?
 
There is (I think), but I cannot recall it, atm.

But just in case, what case do you have, and what graphics card are you thinking of?
 
i bought the hornet pro from the fs/ft section... the length of the case is like 13" .. just thinking about what to put into it in the future when i get some money. But i think inside the case maybe only 10-11in clearance for a card. I get the case tomorrow so more accurate measurement later. Currently, looking for possibilities and then some mods.
 
Back
Top