• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Video Capture Cards

Mnty9er

n00b
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
48
I need an easy to use, good quality video card that also has video capture capabilities. It needs to work well with Windows XP Media Center. Right now I have a USB device picked out, but I'm not sure of the speed of USB vs. getting a video capture card. Can anyone give me some suggstions or generally enlighten me on video capture cards if you have experience with them? I need it to be able to import video and audio from a VCR (or other devices) via RCA jacks (all 3).
 
If your USB device is doing what you need it to do, why get something different? I have a USB2 video capture device and it is fine for what I use it for (VCR to computer).
 
You should post this in the HTPC forum, but I recommend the Hauppauge PVR-150-MCE for you, and everybody else. ~$65.
 
Back
Top