Veterans day

Vaulter98c

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2009
I know I've been offline for a while (internet is kinda scare in Iraq now lol) but I did want to throw out a happy Veterans Day here to all my brothers and sisters in arms.

(and a thanks to Kendrak, who's running one of my SR2 rigs while I'm deployed lol)

And a happy veterans day to you brother (from another service)

Happy Veterans Day to all that severed and are severing our country. Be safe and come home safe.

I know I've been offline for a while (internet is kinda scare in Iraq now lol) but I did want to throw out a happy Veterans Day here to all my brothers and sisters in arms.

where at? I just got back from JBB Iraq.

384044_10150915813935008_720075007_21414686_16553154_n.jpg

I was at JBB too lol, whats the odds of that, just left last night lol, but I've still got a mission in Kuwait for a while lol

I was at JBB too lol, whats the odds of that, just left last night lol, but I've still got a mission in Kuwait for a while lol

I was 332 ECS, how were them 33CBCS doing? That base should be shut down now, I take it you are Army?

Yup, we pulled out, and besides a few other units I can't name it's a friggin ghost town lol. We just had to ship out the last of a few things. Yup, Army, 77th

Modern day Veterans Day is all good and all but when my dad came home from the Vietnam war, he was treated like shit by the general public. WW I, WW II, and Desert Storm are all glorified but Vietnam Warriors are still treated as shit. It really pisses me off that those who served in the Vietnam Era are disregarded and treated as lower class. It wasn't their choice but the public always treated them as shit.

Sorry Vaulter, I respect and support you but, for some reason, the Vietnam Era is still clouded in conspiracy, rhetoric, and bullshit.

Last edited:
Yup, we pulled out, and besides a few other units I can't name it's a friggin ghost town lol. We just had to ship out the last of a few things. Yup, Army, 77th

so did you all miss your AFN :p I think one of your guys called my desk asking how they could get in equipment to keep it on,

Back