Will a X850xt pe work with a Asus an8 sil deluxe?
Will I have problems?
What about MSI K8N platnium?
What is needed to install an OEM vid card, is it hard, I dont have very much exp?
A8N SLI: Yes (PCI Express only)
K8N Platinum: AGP Only, I don't think X850 is available in AGP
You need to download drivers. Use ATI's Catalyst (reference), or an alternative; I recommend OmegaDrivers.
Will a X850xt pe work with a Asus an8 sil deluxe?
Yes.
Will I have problems? Like, in general or with installation or what?
What about MSI K8N platnium?
K8N Neo2 Platinum, no. K8N Neo4 Platinum, yes.
What is needed to install an OEM vid card, is it hard, I dont have very much exp?
A screwdriver. Press card into slot, attach power cable (if needed) and lock down with screw. An OEM card may not have the PCI-Express power adapter.