Very Interesting....

Ah, geez... And here I was thinking one of my boxen wasn't stable. Still gonna check, but looks like everything may be ok. :)

This kind of reminds me of the little 20 pointers that were out a while back. It was amazing watching each frame just fly by.

wowie. can I say "dibs" ?

9000ppw... !@*()&$!&$@. I remember when only the [H]ardest could hit 1000ppw. crazy new computers eh?

(see moosie? I just need more White Russians and my post count goes from "absentee lurker" to "teenager with text messaging.")

sharp said:

9000ppw... !@*()&$!&$@. I remember when only the [H]ardest could hit 1000ppw. crazy new computers eh?

(see moosie? I just need more White Russians and my post count goes from "absentee lurker" to "teenager with text messaging.")

Well in that case drink on man!!!! :D

Hope fully these units stick around for a while in limited batches. They have the potential to make our little upcoming contest really interesting. :cool:

damnit, these could be hell for me. i can only get units from 10-12 PM, and i'm playing a game during that time. thus i can get new WUs, but can't really fold them. i hope i don't get any of them...

the black knight always triumphs!

sharp said:

I like when you are around, shajo... :D

They have all been resized and revalued. Was told that they were available for only a few hours to test if they would work at all.

I've got 2 WUs that EM says are 5 pointers. 50+hrs on the AMD 2100+, 100+hr on the 1ghz celery. Neither protein is listed on the project summary page. Protein 815 and 1090. And from my stats it looks like one of the borgs turned one in.

Not sure if these are the same since they are really slow WUs.

I have two 5-pointers right now.... EMIII is pitching a fit saying that they won't finish before the deadline... This is on my P4 2.4C @ 3.0 and my Athlon MP 1700+.... I just took a quick look this morning, but the P4 was finishing a frame every 6 or 7 min... and the MP was doing one frame in about 27 min..... interesting little... tiny... minscule protiens... Not sure what's going on with them.... I'm running the beta console client on both machines...

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Are you guys running the most recent protein data file from LPerry? He released an update on the 1st of October, about the same time the 5 pointers made it into the wild.

If so, I'd check unitinfo.txt and see if it has any better information on them.

I downloaded the new protein data file last night when I saw the Unk in the points... I'll check when I get home tonight and let you guys know which proteins they are....

OSUguy98 said:
I downloaded the new protein data file last night when I saw the Unk in the points... I'll check when I get home tonight and let you guys know which proteins they are....

I did grab the latest protein data last night. From the unitinfo.txt on the tower (156pt)

Current Work Unit
-----------------
Name: p2340_ADAh2
Download time: October 4 03:49:35
Due time: November 14 03:49:35
Progress: 17% [|_________]

and the 1ghz Celery (146pt)

Current Work Unit
-----------------
Name: p2337_FKBP
Download time: October 4 09:13:09
Due time: November 15 09:13:09
Progress: 5% [__________]

Thanks p[H]antom. Hope LParry updates the protiens soon. (not demanding mind you)

Just out of curiosity, what core are these using? I'd be interested to know.

chileman said:
Good old core 78 on both. Using 24mb of ram on both.

Interesting... there have been alot of advancements in Gromacs here lately... new WU's... the DBGromacs core, the new core 7a... I'm going to have to look and see if there is something big about to break there. :D

@about 24min/frame
On my P4:

Current Work Unit
-----------------
Name: p2346_Ubiquitin_mutant
Download time: October 4 00:25:53
Due time: November 14 00:25:53
Progress: 49% [||||______]

@about 28min/frame
On my Athlon MP 1700+:

Current Work Unit
-----------------
Name: p2340_ADAh2
Download time: October 3 23:46:49
Due time: November 13 23:46:49
Progress: 45% [||||______]

Protein update posted over at em-dc.com. Thanks a ton LParry. Everything comes up correct now.

Back