Anarchist4000
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Jun 10, 2001
- Messages
- 1,659
Those APIs affect the algorithms to implement a function how exactly? Or did you not even look at or understand what they were doing? APIs aren't required to run efficiently on a NUMA architecture at all. All they do is provide an interface to optimize scheduling and memory allocations.LOL there are NUMA API's under windows and linux man
I say the results show a simple mathematical equation, you state that is untrue because claims that weren't made are false. How is that not moving goal posts? Is that any different than running wild with claims Vega uses 375W? At least the performance was a measured figure, the power figures are the maximum allowable given the connectors. Vega may very well be using just 100W in that test.Ah yes, continue pretending that Titan X is 'terrible' at the benchmark, it's a question of drivers used anarchist you know that perfectly well, I am not moving goal posts at all. I am simply pointing out that a card costing half as much as a Vega FE performs just like it, and in less than half the power envelope.