• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Vaulter98c

jfb9301

[H]ard DCOTM x4
2FA
Joined
Jan 11, 2005
Messages
1,751
Vaulter98c,

From one military member to another, I salute you for what you do. However, I'm still going to pass you.

Good luck out there on your deployment.
 
Thanks man, I know I've been offline a while, things are getting tight here and it's harder and harder to find internet (Thank god I'm the satellite guy tho lol)

Hope fully I can get back home by Christmas and maybe jump back into the frey. I'm not sure how much tho, I've got some money I need to cover real quick and may have to sell one of the SR's and my gaming rig as well, but I'm hoping to hold onto my other SR2 even If I can't fold it right away, so that I atleast have something with a little kick in it when I do get back into it full-blow.

Also gonna try and get a new card running on a borg to bring my daily up from 128 to 5k or so, every little bit helps but I'm kinda screwed money wise now so now .25 million runs for me, I'll have to just settle with a borg for a bit, then eventually only one SR2 lol. Altho my laptop does fold, I could take the battery out and just run it as my desktop, surprisingly my little beast puts out over 20k lol. O the many options the future holds, and all the idle time I have now to dream about them lol

But thanks for the the shout out, and let me say thanks to any current members of the military for what they do, and thanks to any past vets because they led the way for us young bucks lol
 
Back
Top