• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Value of this build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadrek

n00b
Joined
Nov 12, 2014
Messages
1
I'm looking to figure out the resale value of this build I put together last January. Thanks for any input!

Case: NZXT Source 530 $90
Mobo: Asus Z87-A $135
PSU: Seasonic 850W $110
CPU: i5 4670k $240
CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler $70
RAM: 8GB G. Skill, with red heatsinks, 1600MHz
GPU1: Asus R9 270x DirectCU II 2GB $190
GPU2: Sapphire R9 270x Vapor-x 2GB $180
HDD1: 120GB Intel SSD
HDD2: WD Blue 500GB
Random old DVD-RW drive
Some pci-e wireless card

What do you guys think I could sell this for? Any parts I'm forgetting? Am I crazy or are seriously lacking PC's selling for pretty high prices on ebay?
 
No price check outside of the subscription only General Mayhem subforum as per rules #16 and 26 of the [H]Forum Rules.

Thread locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top