Usonian Nine

is the coffee cup to make sure your push/pull strokes are smooth? sorta like what the cup of water in Fujiwara Takumi's ae86 was supposed to do? i kid. i kid. looking forward to this.

Out of curiosity, why did you opt for a hacksaw for the acrylic, rather than a scoring tool?

Ahh! I wonder if we'll see the "accidental" mis-shipped hardware surface in this build? Always fun to follow along with your projects.

So are you planning a water cooled PC with a waterfall reservoir?
Even if plexi is used to keep splashing down, this would be so cool.

So are you planning a water cooled PC with a waterfall reservoir?
Even if plexi is used to keep splashing down, this would be so cool.
I also thought it would be cool but I doubt I could pull it off. I'm taking inspiration from several different FLLW designs and Fallingwater is just one of them.

Bro, you know im in love with this! I love all your wood working!

Wow, this is a hell of a piece of work! keep it up, I can't wait to see the finished product :)

I love these updates.
This is gonna be a sweet piece of furniture that just so happens to have a computer in it.
Very nice work.

The design is awesome. Always loved Frank Lloyd Wrights designs. Some years ago i put down new flooring in one of the homes he designed. Very cool.

This is beautiful. I'm in the middle of a non asthetic-centric build, but after I finish it, my next build will be not unlike this one.

Thanks for posting. I'm psyched to see where you take it.

Nice work and the Frank Lloyd Wright influences are showing through.

I had seen the glass panels in books before. I especially like the three panels that have the
small B&W checkerboard inserts at the top. I was surprised that I never noticed an
American flag in the first panel. Frank the patriot...

Nice work and the Frank Lloyd Wright influences are showing through.

I had seen the glass panels in books before. I especially like the three panels that have the
small B&W checkerboard inserts at the top. I was surprised that I never noticed an
American flag in the first panel. Frank the patriot...

Thanks. That is the Coonley Playhouse Assembly Room Triptych Window. It can be seen at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. It was designed for a children's playroom and represents an American parade scene. Not many FLW stained glass designs have circles in them.

Back