Trust me, they're glad you're still using Windows 7. They don't need Windows 10 telemetry data to already know everything about you.
Win 7 does have some telemetry patched in, not as bad as Win 10 by far though. But "they" would rather people use Win 10 due to the update process embeded in it.

Here I will google it for everyone else
noun: meta-data
  1. a set of data that describes and gives information about other data.

MS really slipped up on the data collection and let the cat out of the bag when they came out bragging about crap like "100k people have opened Edge, 50k people have used the new snipping tool.....666k people have clicked on XYZ button" thats when people started to go "Hmmm... how do they know all of this?" and that is when MS decided they need to kind of explain them selves and also allow user the ability (or at least perception) that they can control what data is being sent.

Before that is was really just people making claims about what was being collected but I do not believe anyone was actually able to prove what data was being collected, as in man-in-the-middle that crap and pull out actual usable data...

MS really slipped up on the data collection and let the cat out of the bag when they came out bragging about crap like "100k people have opened Edge, 50k people have used the new snipping tool.....666k people have clicked on XYZ button" thats when people started to go "Hmmm... how do they know all of this?" and that is when MS decided they need to kind of explain them selves and also allow user the ability (or at least perception) that they can control what data is being sent.

Before that is was really just people making claims about what was being collected but I do not believe anyone was actually able to prove what data was being collected, as in man-in-the-middle that crap and pull out actual usable data...
It was obvious something is collected from the constant encrypted packages being sent to MS.

That's a general description. The term can apply to many things and many fields of study. In the case of communications of current technologies, it is how I described it, sine that is the topic we are discussing. If we were discussing physics, or architecture, or medicine, for instasnce, there would be other forms associated with the term.

You have a really hard time understanding the difference between a LOCAL attack versus a remote one. If someone has a local access to your linux server you're already failed in a big time. Windows is having hundreds of open REMOTELY exploitable exploits, often unpatched as in the case of Windows 7. Calling linux "the most hacked" just made you lose all your credibility in once sentence. Linux runs the root servers of internet. It is _not_ the most hacked. Windows is.

Your NAT attack exploit requires someone to click on a malicious link. Gee whiz, really? Paint me shocked if doing such a thing opens a remote attack to the network. Of course when using linux, clicking a malicious link tailored for Windows does nothing to your system.

If you noticed what I stated that "As for networking, putting your faith into any packet that traverses is THE issue."

Linux, is the most hacked OS there is-black, or even white. Get over it, and your conditioning. Just a single bug disproves how "secure" many think Nix is; and the fact that every phone, printer, router, camera, and little-whatever-fuckin-IoT is Nix means that there are a lot of hackable, and hacked devices. I guess you have not been reading lately of all the Nix systems that have been hacked? How about Facebook-the notorious Linux using shit corp? The only thing that is better in the security argument is that it is OSS-that is it. Which can help with mitigation of attacks to a certain degree, and the ability to review (important). But secure, no its not even close and never will be since most attacks will be side channel.

BTW, the memory of the host as it works with the sockets and the networking buffers, this triggers "local" responses. How about the fact, as I said, that if you ask for something you release a flood gate of data that you have no idea where it comes from, or even if any of it has been hacked. You really do not get the quantum relationship of data. Come on man, look at a simple denial of service attack which they cannot even prevent, and is such a simple attack base on the basic architecture of TCP/IP. Pffff, locality...remember the internet transcends!

Once people start to realize that security is methodology, and response. Then, yes, you will be on a path of what can be something maybe secured-if you want to call it that. So, To answer the question will using Windows 7 get you hacked......anything you use that is networking, or that someone else uses that is networking, or storing data is hackable. Shit, you can even just create a account, say like OnlyFans-which btw was hacked (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...cluding-Bella-Thorne-leaked-online.html)-just to learn the flow and security. Then hack them......you have to think like a data thief or a hacker, and usually like Masada, there is a way.

So, kids, you want to click on that link?

Really many users need to get out of the programmed bullshit paradigm of security, or whatever it is because it isn't working.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you noticed what I stated that "As for networking, putting your faith into any packet that traverses is THE issue."

Linux, is the most hacked OS there is-black, or even white. Get over it, and your conditioning. Just a single bug disproves how "secure" many think Nix is; and the fact that every phone, printer, router, camera, and little-whatever-fuckin-IoT is Nix means that there are a lot of hackable, and hacked devices. I guess you have not been reading lately of all the Nix systems that have been hacked? How about Facebook-the notorious Linux using shit corp? The only thing that is better in the security argument is that it is OSS-that is it. Which can help with mitigation of attacks to a certain degree, and the ability to review (important). But secure, no its not even close and never will be since most attacks will be side channel.

BTW, the memory of the host as it works with the sockets and the networking buffers, this triggers "local" responses. How about the fact, as I said, that if you ask for something you release a flood gate of data that you have no idea where it comes from, or even if any of it has been hacked. You really do not get the quantum relationship of data. Come on man, look at a simple denial of service attack which they cannot even prevent, and is such a simple attack base on the basic architecture of TCP/IP. Pffff, locality...remember the internet transcends!

Once people start to realize that security is methodology, and response. Then, yes, you will be on a path of what can be something maybe secured-if you want to call it that. So, To answer the question will using Windows 7 get you hacked......anything you use that is networking, or that someone else uses that is networking, or storing data is hackable. Shit, you can even just create a account, say like OnlyFans-which btw was hacked (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...cluding-Bella-Thorne-leaked-online.html)-just to learn the flow and security. Then hack them......you have to think like a data thief or a hacker, and usually like Masada, there is a way.

So, kids, you want to click on that link?

Really many users need to get out of the programmed bullshit paradigm of security, or whatever it is because it isn't working.
Fundimentally, it can't work. By the very nature of what we use devices for, it will always be vunerable. Encryption is the only answer, but it requires keys that are procedural (non-VPN), and only between two devices. Even then, eventually any captured data can be decrypted at a later time. But at least real time attack vectors can be mitigated. But as we know, encryption drastically effects performance.

Linux, is the most hacked OS there is-black, or even white. Get over it, and your conditioning.
A bullshit claim like that can't be made without evidence. Show it. I'd say there are about 1 billion hacked Windows devices right now that speak against you. Just a couple of weeks ago half of the planet was owned through the Exchange vulnerability lol. You have a lot of nerve. Quantum relationship of data? ROFL. Now tell me, what exactly is that? It seems you're throwing fancy words in the air without even understanding their meaning. You pretty much confirmed that you don't even grasp the difference between a locally exploitable vulnerability (requiring physical access to thte device) to a remote vulnerability. Vick number two.

Facebook was _not_ hacked because of linux, their own API was simply scraped for data. Facebook releases all this information as a part of their business model (what a shocker yeah, what I have been telling you about. You the users of Facebook are the merchandise). They just got caught again by someone using it illegally. You're just a windows gamer without a clue, which is painfully obvious from your writing. As you could read (if you could read, that is) that Onlyfans was not hacked but their API was scraped just like Facebooks did.

You're a gamer who has no understanding on the infrastructure of hosting services like this and you're full of awe and superstition, throwing out words without understanding their meaning or even basic concepts behind them. If I'd have to guess, you're a shade account of Vick1000.

Last edited:
Fundimentally, it can't work. By the very nature of what we use devices for, it will always be vunerable. Encryption is the only answer, but it requires keys that are procedural (non-VPN), and only between two devices. Even then, eventually any captured data can be decrypted at a later time. But at least real time attack vectors can be mitigated. But as we know, encryption drastically effects performance.
As we know, practically all data online is encrypted nowadays and it does not drastically affect performance. How can you make such a fool of yourself repeatedly? You do realize that every word you read on this forum travels with TLS encryption? LOL.

A bullshit claim like that can't be made without evidence. Show it. I'd say there are about 1 billion hacked Windows devices right now that speak against you.
Your contention of disbelief is the issue of your perception. Taoism may help you, but really need to lay the security crack pipe down. Do you really keep up with security news? Perhaps you are just a gamer; and perhaps you are a shade account of VickerousDickerous1000. See, now this is the fun part, because you lost-right there. Just a little dog barking. Contribute, rather than this shit. Its just fucking shit in this day to see simple defeat through mud-slinging, and the defection of trying to make it MY responsibility to prove "claims" when you cannot disprove them with at least a link to something, at least just a link. Add, do not divide, this is the path.

Just a couple of weeks ago half of the planet was owned through the Exchange vulnerability lol. You have a lot of nerve.
What were the layers of security, and the defense utilized for the Exchange attack? What were particular hacks based on to get past these Linux systems that were so secure and better; and Facebook touts with their systems? Not all information is going to be revealed to all, but for you only to look at "a" hole to hook the hack with Johnny Wacks-N-Hack's Windows system is nothing but short sited, and biased. Just how deep was the peeling, and the peeking into the infrastructure, hmn? Besides, everyone knows that EVEN Microsoft utilizes Nix systems. Please, inform us of which systems that were "hacked" to get into the Exchange servers were Nix and Windows? How about Facebook, and the systems that were Windows and Nix? Rhetorical....

Hmn, here is a recent stack attack for Nix. I wonder how many Nix system are handing out DHCP, because we do know there are a good many of them...let's count 1...2...3...ah ah ah.
https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2020-7461

NAME:WRECK:
https://therecord.media/namewreck-vulnerabilities-impact-millions-of-smart-and-industrial-devices/
"The NAME:WRECK research is the fifth set of vulnerabilities impacting TCP/IP libraries that have been disclosed over the past three years, and the third set disclosed part of Project Memoria" Sooooo, secure!

Wait, aren't IoT's usually Nix based....4...5...6 ah ah ah
quantum relationships with data (entanglement), transitive association, fuck man....what do you think happens with routing protocols....man, and all those devices that were hacked and compromised or even RE_ROUTED_FuXXOR. But you rather count Windows systems! Back in 2019: "On June 6, more than 70,000 BGP routes were leaked from Swiss colocation company Safe Host to China Telecom in Frankfurt, Germany, which then announced them on the global internet. Remember this?: https://www.forbes.com/sites/zakdof...ow-to-check-youre-now-secure/?sh=45b251e25b16 and this: https://www.theregister.com/2019/06/10/bgp_route_hijack_china_telecom/

So, a, what were those....systems, routers, and whatever of things utilizing? RRRRRhetorical.....

I don't think you have kept up on the fact that "they" want a "cyber-pandemic" too for global resetting, removing of data utilization abilities of us users, and political mappings of data. Remember the internet transcends!!! These are parts of the data-system restructuring of fearmongering, gaslighting, and whatever shit that's coming and has been happening. Notice, how they want to control and hold your data-cloud, cloud its everywhere (but local)? Just wait when it will have the ripple of food distribution. Which it has and recently has been happening. Wait what do THESE systems utilize, pick up sticks....ah ah ah

https://www.freightwaves.com/news/t...cks-having-ripple-effects-across-supply-chain

But this shit has been going on for a while:
https://www.joc.com/port-news/us-ports/port-new-york-and-new-jersey/ny-nj’s-apmt-facility-near-full-strength-after-cyber-attack_20170718.html

I am not thinking you have tallied even the POS's and all these device that utilize Nix, and even how difficult it is to scrub them since much of the compromise is in the integral structure afterwards. I think I even recall Wendy's a while back ago and their POS's. Anyways, Nix again, and, uh, want to pay cash? Oh wait, what is it that "they" want to get rid of cash, hmn??
https://www.zdnet.com/article/anato...ach-missed-opportunities-and-lessons-learned/

As we know, practically all data online is encrypted nowadays and it does not drastically affect performance.
And, BTW, this was very illuminating aspect of your knowledge. It, seems, that you do not understand the load of what encrypted traffic is, or even understand the load of the packet itself . At least I recall the days before Quake World, and the conversion of TCP to UDP-Note, Windows 95 didn't even have the stack and was prior to the service pack which included a stack. The latency difference of the packets, OMFG. You really don't read up on forwarding and IMIX flow, and the amount of processing that just a simple packet produces with-especially-shit size of a payload? Incompatible TOE's and exposing operating systems to these off-loading logics because networking requires A LOT of processing, interrupts, and memory accessing. Trying to transcend the legacy packet processing barriers of the stacks is very interesting with vector packet processing such as FD.io [https://fd.io/]. I was a part of the days that 1Hz is needed for one packet golden rule talk begun. So, a, that was just absolutely funny. Have fun gaming with the encrypted traffic! Maybe, you rather game in Hawai'i, and encrypt your traffic too?: https://theoutline.com/post/1424/hawaii-s-online-gaming-curse

It is only your choice to wake up, get past the conditioning about security. Doesn't really matter to me what you do, really. However, the chihuahua'isms are just...lol, don't care, lol.

If I'd have to guess, you're a shade account of Vick1000.
And your just a fool of a Took. No, I have a 9900K-I'm better-woot (insert AMD is better/but my rebuttal: only if you can get one)! Not trying to be a dick Vick1000 with my CPU, seriously. I must say though I rather talk about security with this individual because they do rather have insights I or anyone may lack and this adds to create better knowledge. Just the fact that they are open to a forum of debate is commendable considering most rather be creating discourse because they are in denial-who is that person?

By the very nature of what we use devices for, it will always be vunerable.
Bingo....this is the thinking in which can promote better networking and response to a compromise. This thinking that we are kings in castles and are nothing but safe needs to be ceased. What do you do if you want the king that is in a castle? You besiege them, you starve them all, and you wait. We are at an interesting state. Which is an interesting powder keg, IMO. Not in a good way just history observations, that's all. But as you noted you cannot easily go down a path to "fix" and you actually-cannot-fix it because everything is inherently insecure, and it [security] just doesn't exist really.

With compatibility always being an issue, as how legacy OS's, such as Windows 7 (if you want to call it that), are necessary maybe due to a legacy OS compatible only program, or an office that doesn't want to pay the cost for upgrades because hey it works or cannot afford since lower lucrative businesses such as third world entities, or they need to keep those systems up due to incompatibility of modern systems but need accessing previous records like in medicine....fuck man....it's a daunting shitty fucking crap that I tire of so much that I left this shit and will never look back. You all can fight the fight.....I just work on my personal network(s) and socially distant myself from other networks....:).

So......try to point a finger at those that NEED to use the Windows 7 system because, shame-shame on you being so insecure and that will get you HAXXOR! Doesn't matter what you have or what you are on. It is all about methodology and response. Just know that the castle is always under attack, some just call it internet noise. I like to call it knocking on the door(s). This seems place everything into context when thought that way, rather than the other.

Just for a point of reference when talking of security this is the base. The beginning of it all. I think Wendell did some good work on the explanation of it all, from the hardware to the software:

https://www.google.com/search?q=tho...YAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6yAEIwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz

https://level1techs.com/video/forget-x86-openpower-it-talos-ii-secure-workstation

Oh, and a while back ago, somebody <cough>, was blah-blahing me about NAT Slipstreaming. So, rhetorical, question why is Google blocking these ports, hmn?

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/ne...port-10080-to-stop-nat-slipstreaming-attacks/
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/ne...k-port-554-to-stop-nat-slipstreaming-attacks/

You can't even tell the difference between FreeBSD and linux apparently :D Or that a problem of a TCP/IP stack is not a linux problem but affects every system using the protocols... Or the difference between an OS exploit and a malicious root server host intentionally rerouting data... Or that a Windows ransomware attack is not a linux vulnerability... Or that TCP itself is too slow for packets sent by online games, even without encryption and that doesn't mean that encryption isn't ok and used everywhere else...

I'm sorry but you just aren't equipped for this sort of discussion. You're finding random articles without understanding their content lol. Every line you write shows that you think you know without really knowing jack shit.

Just for a point of reference when talking of security this is the base. The beginning of it all. I think Wendell did some good work on the explanation of it all, from the hardware to the software:

https://www.google.com/search?q=tho...YAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6yAEIwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz

https://level1techs.com/video/forget-x86-openpower-it-talos-ii-secure-workstation

Oh, and a while back ago, somebody <cough>, was blah-blahing me about NAT Slipstreaming. So, rhetorical, question why is Google blocking these ports, hmn?

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/ne...port-10080-to-stop-nat-slipstreaming-attacks/
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/ne...k-port-554-to-stop-nat-slipstreaming-attacks/
And again you completely miss the point. NAT slipstreaming is not something someone can just 'do to you' and take over your network. It requires the user to open a malicious website with an unprotected browser that runs javascript without asking. Even if slipstreaming is achieved, if the network has no vulnerable services to exploit (windows7 machines *cough cough*) then no attack vector is opened despite the direct connection to the LAN. And now after the common browsers are patched, even the slipstreaming is no longer an acute problem. Well, except the case of the Win7 which no longer gets patches but that's kinda how this whole discussion started. The problem OS.

Back