Hello all,
My dad gave me his old school 20 year old JBLs to hook up to my computer via reciever. It's a center piece and two bookshelf size speakers. However, looking behind the two speakers, it says it is a "Flix 2 Surround". I looked for the owners manual online and it is made to be positioned, as you guessed, in the rear.
It sounds pretty good with me having it connected as front left and right, but I'm wondering if it's sounding more "echo-ey" because I'm placing them in the front, and would it affect how games are supposed to sound in a 5.1 setup.
Thanks
My dad gave me his old school 20 year old JBLs to hook up to my computer via reciever. It's a center piece and two bookshelf size speakers. However, looking behind the two speakers, it says it is a "Flix 2 Surround". I looked for the owners manual online and it is made to be positioned, as you guessed, in the rear.
It sounds pretty good with me having it connected as front left and right, but I'm wondering if it's sounding more "echo-ey" because I'm placing them in the front, and would it affect how games are supposed to sound in a 5.1 setup.
Thanks