- Joined
- Aug 16, 2004
- Messages
- 12,439
Hey guys, my uncle has a lot of wired mics that he used to use for karaoke, but now people use nothing but wireless
Anyways, there's plenty of them just laying there, do you guys think one of these would work for me for using in BF2 or CS:S????
I know I wold have to pay 3-4 bucks for a 1/2--> 1/8 adaptor, but I need to get this confirmed before I go and ask him for one, and buy the adaptor. Thanks.
BTW, would these be better than a regular computer mic? will there be any problems? it will pick up more noise and such right?
remember it's free!
thanks guys.
Anyways, there's plenty of them just laying there, do you guys think one of these would work for me for using in BF2 or CS:S????
I know I wold have to pay 3-4 bucks for a 1/2--> 1/8 adaptor, but I need to get this confirmed before I go and ask him for one, and buy the adaptor. Thanks.
BTW, would these be better than a regular computer mic? will there be any problems? it will pick up more noise and such right?
remember it's free!
thanks guys.