• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Using Intel Xtream Tuning utility to Overclock 12th Gen

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
26,427



I'm going to try this out but only using a Air for ooling so going to be carefull might just use the single click speed increase. Then Run Superposition and 3D Mark see if there is any difference.
 
Damn I can't find the one click Speed increase overclock in the XTU program.
I'm scared as heck doing to auto tuning because it give a warning before you apply the settings.
 
It won't let me use it on my ADL system. It gives me an error to close other tuning programs even though I don't have anything open.
 
Back
Top