User Review Of The Day

It says "Image not Available" when I click on the pic.

I am still confused, is he saying he thinks he is installing a game?
But the title says stick with windows.

It has to be a fake or Yes he has been using winders for 4 years.

Anyway to move the Thermaltake add off to the side. For me its right down the middle of the review.

haha, yeah, I'm really hoping that's fake, but somehow I wouldn't be all that surprised if they were being genuine, haha. But the way that they spit one ridiculous thing out right after another makes it seems fake, haha.

Funny and sad at the same time because I have had customers who are not too far away from the mentality of that user review.

I need to buy a "video" card, I can't watch any of my movies and my computer says I have a display adapter.

the sad part is I can believe its not fake rather easily. I still laughed

It's potentially fake but it could very well be real as well.

what i'd like to read are the comments :)

Thats it. I'm done with humankind. I declare myself a Martian. :p

Totally fake, if the person is really that stupid, he won't be able to find Ubuntu in the first place :p

Gotta agree on the fake part. I was on the fence (there are people that are that stupid!) until I noticed the subject of his "game review" - "go buy Windows"...

The sad part is that 5 of 91 people found his review helpful...:eek:

"5 of 91 people found the following review helpful:"

That's what's funny. I say we go bump up that number.

It's quite clearly written as a joke. And the people saying it's helpful are merely +'ing him for the joke.

..or just switch to the ie engine.

lol, I was trying to open the picture on IE (only because I was on my computer at work... shh) and it kept crashing.
Firefox opened it the first time.
I'll keep my awesome download manager, streamlined options and interface and and integrated search that actually works, and you can keep your tons of plugins, constant bugs and security fixes. Enjoy.

I totally agree with the guy. I bought Ubuntu last year and the same thing happened when I tried to install the game. I lost EVERYTHING. Worst game ever....STAY AWAY!!!

:p

Back