User left a false heatware eval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brokennails

2[H]4U
Well had an issue with mope54. Left me negative feedback even though there was never a transaction. Oh well, left "him" one too. Here is our PM history. there is more after but just me calling "him" names after "he" hijacked my thread with "his" bs.

Show me where I agreed to sell to "him", anywhere.

Rm8m5Il.png

Def doesn't warranty feedback since there is no mention of "yes I will sell it to you" but also the fact you were willing to see if it fit in a certain box for shipping could give someone hope's that they might get it.

P believe that if three is no transaction there should be no eval according to heatware. so you might want to contact them and get it removed

Have done so and have not heard anything. "He" also had the gall to post this on my retaliatory negative I left:

"I contacted the moderators after "brokennails" continued to flame me in-thread and personally removed my posts in the thread (the admins removed his posts because they violated the rules of the forum).

He continues to flame me here and claims the transaction did not complete, which makes his "review" here another direct violation of the rules. Clearly, "brokennails" has a problem with following the rules and behaving in a professional and mature manner. Avoid business with this person at all costs."

What a hypocrite. Then I saw "he" was a "law professor" and thought that shoe fits. Nothing lower than lawyers lol.

Sounds like you missed out on that invitation to the shower.

I would be upset too.

Agreed with OP.

I see an offer by mope, but no acceptance by OP. There was never a deal.

Intersting thread. Your posts were deleted from your own thread after I reported them to the moderators. I deleted my own post asking you what happened to the sale pending to me. You went all scorched earth from that understandable question based on the transcript you posted here. I also contacted the heatware moderators and had your false (and extremely toxic) review removed. I'm not going to post the PM's of you swearing at me. You edited out to make yourself look better.

https://www.heatware.com/u/43455

I also hear you are contacting people I am dealing with via PM's.

So far, the moderators have censored your behavior in two different venues.

That should tell you something about the way you are behaving.

None the less mope54, why did you post a Heatware evaluation when there was not transaction?

I'm not understanding that at all.

And, what "heatware moderators" did you contact? Not me!

I'm a moderator for Heatware and never got any kind of contact from you.

I started a moderator discussion this morning regarding the removal of both negative feedbacks due to no transaction being made and was confirmed by the Heatware administrator and both were removed.

Or is it, you didn't know that an actual Heatware moderator was a good standing member of the [H] community? Hmmm

Heatware is much more repsonive then they used to be. Drop them a email they will likely get it sorted. Sucks someone would do that. One more person on my do not trade list.

None the less mope54, why did you post a Heatware evaluation when there was not transaction?

I'm not understanding that at all.

And, what "heatware moderators" did you contact? Not me!

I'm a moderator for Heatware and never got any kind of contact from you.

I started a moderator discussion this morning regarding the removal of both negative feedbacks due to no transaction being made and was confirmed by the Heatware administrator and both were removed.

Or is it, you didn't know that an actual Heatware moderator was a good standing member of the [H] community? Hmmm
FWIW, I didn't know you were a heatware Admin/Mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back