Used xbox one controllers at cow boom for $19.99+ tax and shipping

I edited my post . I pasted the wrong code. That one works fine as I just tried it

Got one thanks, been meaning to get one of these for my PC since the driver update, and this is a perfect price. I didn't see a micro-usb cable included, but any one should work right?

Thanks! I snagged one of the two "grade 7" controllers that they had left.

Picked up a PS4 Japanese import controller for my PC for like 70.00 =O total jip off....
If I waited two weeks I could of got the US version for 10.00 less the blue doesn't look all that good anyway should of got white.

I own the Xbox 360 controller which I use on my PC, would this controller be an upgrade or more of a side grade?

As a side note to those who have never purchased from cow boom before, they tend to under grade stuff. I bought a ps3 super Slim 250gb for 99 shipped. It was a grade 5 and came in the original box with everything but the manuals. The console had one tiny scratch on the glossy part while everything else was sealed in the original bags/wrappers, including the controller

I own the Xbox 360 controller which I use on my PC, would this controller be an upgrade or more of a side grade?

The XB1 controller is an upgrade in every way over the 360 controller (thumbstick movement and feel, triggers, dpad), with the exception that it must currently be used in Wired/tethered mode. This would be a downgrade for wireless 360 controller users that connected wirelessly to their PC with the USB receiver. Perhaps the only other complaint I have heard is that the XB1 controller grips are smaller for those with really big hands, although I think most prefer the new XB1 feel.

Last edited:
Fuck it. In for one. Maybe I can finally play these console ports I got on Steam. 360 controller sucks nuts on PC.

In for one, thanks OP! will use for my PC.

Subtotal:
Promo Code Applied:
Shipping:
Tax: $39.99
-$20.00
$3.74
$2.08
Total: $25.81

damn, missed out on this :( wish I would have caught it been wanting to try one of these over my 360, but didn't want to pay too much since it isn't wireless

There are lots of controllers available however coupon code is invalid. Dead deal.

Follow up. I got my controller today. Not one scratch or smudge anywhere. Came in original box. Gotta love cowboom. Saved me $30 a controller.

Follow-up here as well, controller arrived today and was in great condition. Wasn't in the original box, but there were no signs of use. Great deal, thanks for posting this!

Follow-up here as well, controller arrived today and was in great condition. Wasn't in the original box, but there were no signs of use. Great deal, thanks for posting this!

Same here. Looks brand new minus the fact that it came in just a white box. Good timing for me since my 360 controller battery was on it's last legs. Instead of getting a new battery, I just upgraded the whole controller. Now to wait for wireless on PC.....

My Grade 7 came like new in box. My grade 6 looks great, no box, but one of the rumbles is messed up. Makes a rattling sound.

I got mine as well, it looks good, but I noticed the sticks seem to have a huge deadzone, its like the sticks don't sit in the post well or something. Still decent for only $19.99, but glad its just a 3rd controller and not a primary.

Back