Used (returns?) Logitech gaming gear from bestbuy G500 28.99 etc

Just got my G500, looks brand new and came with all the extra crap in the original package

I give my mouse a wipedown before I goto sleep and I scrub the crevices with a toothbrush every week. One of my greatest fears are the controllers from the console gaming floor displays. Just thinking of it makes my skin crawl :eek::eek::eek:

I give my mouse a wipedown before I goto sleep and I scrub the crevices with a toothbrush every week. One of my greatest fears are the controllers from the console gaming floor displays. Just thinking of it makes my skin crawl :eek::eek::eek:

Umm... You go outside right? :p

I can understand the fear and anxiety behind getting any used product. But its really not that bad most of the time. I agree with you about controllers in-store though.

Know how I know you're gay
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

g500 is out.

I bought one and it will replace my MX700 (wireless) as I can no longer PULL UP MY SIGHTS ON BC2!!!!

And people said I was weird for not wanting to buy a store display touchscreen...

The third controller that I have for my 360 was free. It came used with the system. The dashboard button and start both stick. We just assume it is jizz :eek: But hey, no one has died from using it yet so I think you are fine with a display model. Either way only guests get stuck with it. :cool: As a bonus, it can create entertaining conflict over the second controller in LAN settings :D

The third controller that I have for my 360 was free. It came used with the system. The dashboard button and start both stick. We just assume it is jizz :eek: But hey, no one has died from using it yet so I think you are fine with a display model. Either way only guests get stuck with it. :cool: As a bonus, it can create entertaining conflict over the second controller in LAN settings :D

2 of the 4 360 controllers I use have sticking dashboard buttons. I always wondered what caused that :( :( :(
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Weird that stuff usually goes straight t Best-Buys auction site. Good find though.

so this is completely legit and one shouldnt be scared buying something ohh lets say (g13) from here after adequate cleaning?

i am using my G500 now, looks like it was used for a few minutes and returned

got my g500 today. Haven't tried it out yet, but everything was in the box. The weight set was still taped in plastic. The box had been opened, but the mouse looks brand new.:)

Back