jadawgis732
Gawd
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2009
- Messages
- 536
Hi! I'm moving from a 4850x2 to either a 5850 or 5870 and I need help. I will be gaming on 2 2343bwx (Which are 2048x1152) and a Dell w2409. I'm assuming I should replace the Dell?
Also, I'm wondering:
Is it worth it to spend an extra $100 for the 5870 for games like GTA IV and SC:C and BFBC2?
Is it worth it to spend the extra $60-100 for a 2Gb version of the card?
Is it worth it spend the extra $50 for a non-reference, heatpiped-up-the-ass, overclocked version, like the Vapor-X?
Should I restrict my search to cards that have PCI-e 2.1?
It'll be used with the setup below.
Thanks alot
Also, I'm wondering:
Is it worth it to spend an extra $100 for the 5870 for games like GTA IV and SC:C and BFBC2?
Is it worth it to spend the extra $60-100 for a 2Gb version of the card?
Is it worth it spend the extra $50 for a non-reference, heatpiped-up-the-ass, overclocked version, like the Vapor-X?
Should I restrict my search to cards that have PCI-e 2.1?
It'll be used with the setup below.
Thanks alot