1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing?
DVR Security System
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
550, Yes.
3) Which country do you live in? If the U.S, please tell us the state and city if possible.
Los Angeles, CA
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. The word "Everything" is not a valid answer. Please list out all the parts you'll need.
CPU, RAM, CASE, Hard Drive, Power Supply
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
Thermaltake Purepower 430 NP ( I'm not sure if this will still work with the new parts I'm getting.)
6) Will you be overclocking?
Nope
7) What is the max resolution of your monitor? What size is it?
1680x1050
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
I plan on buying parts today or tomorrow
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? USB 3.0? SATA 6Gb/s? eSATA? Onboard video (as a backup or main GPU)? UEFI? etc.
USB 3.0, Sata 6Gb/s.
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? Is it 32bit or 64bit?
Windows 7 64Bit.
I currently have a few things in my cart right now.
I was thinking get an i5-2500k. processor just in caseI end up getting PTZ, or IP Cameras down the road that this PC can handle it. My current Security System PC has lasted me around 7 years now is noticeably slow.
If any of you think i should be getting other things please i am open for suggestions! As far as the hard drive goes. I was told to get an av-gp drive because they are designed for constant read/writing.
Thanks!
DVR Security System
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
550, Yes.
3) Which country do you live in? If the U.S, please tell us the state and city if possible.
Los Angeles, CA
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. The word "Everything" is not a valid answer. Please list out all the parts you'll need.
CPU, RAM, CASE, Hard Drive, Power Supply
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
Thermaltake Purepower 430 NP ( I'm not sure if this will still work with the new parts I'm getting.)
6) Will you be overclocking?
Nope
7) What is the max resolution of your monitor? What size is it?
1680x1050
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
I plan on buying parts today or tomorrow
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? USB 3.0? SATA 6Gb/s? eSATA? Onboard video (as a backup or main GPU)? UEFI? etc.
USB 3.0, Sata 6Gb/s.
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? Is it 32bit or 64bit?
Windows 7 64Bit.
I currently have a few things in my cart right now.
I was thinking get an i5-2500k. processor just in caseI end up getting PTZ, or IP Cameras down the road that this PC can handle it. My current Security System PC has lasted me around 7 years now is noticeably slow.
If any of you think i should be getting other things please i am open for suggestions! As far as the hard drive goes. I was told to get an av-gp drive because they are designed for constant read/writing.
Thanks!