Upgrading a Dell Optiplex 780

LANDMAN

n00b
Joined
May 24, 2010
Messages
9
I recently picked up a Dell Optiplex 780 (slim) that I'd like to upgrade a bit. I didn't pay much for the pc just wanted something to tinker with a bit.

What would you recommend?

I'm thinking of adding a better low profile video card (Youtube is currently choppy)

Maybe a newer faster processor if I can find something that will work with the board.

This will be used mainly like a HPTC computer just to watch movies, tv shows, and light internet surfing.
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
No idea on the specs or how to find it at the moment.

Yeah I'm that dumb when it comes to PC's lol

Thanks for the recommendation
 
There should be a sticker with Dell service tag number. Find it and enter the service tag number here.

You should jump to a page that gives you more details about your Optiplex 780, including the full specs list.
 
Back
Top