Unreal Tournament 2004 $8.98 shipped @ Newegg (again)

Mohonri

Supreme [H]ardness
I hope you all are grateful. I was the sacrificial lamb that bought this two days ago for $9.99 + $2.99 shipping. Murphy's law kicked in, and almost immediately, the price went down. So now you all get to enjoy the fruits of my misery.

Newegg is once again selling Unreal Tournament 2004 for $7.99 + $0.99 shipping. This is the full version, on CD (not the DVD version).
Linky

Good find... They were sold out last time they had this price.
Got one on the way this time :)

Ordered 2 for both rigs. 17.98 shipped is a good deal considering it $19.99 new at eb for 1.
Thanks OP.

Well, dang it. I order the game, and two days later, my video card dies on me. The onboard video is good enough for my wife, who doesn't play games, so I've got a tough sell trying to get a replacement. Wish me luck.

Bah... I ordered this a few months ago with the $2.99 shipping :(
Might order a few for people who don't have it at a new years LAN I go to every year :D

HL2 runs .99 + $7.50 shipping a lot, next time i see it i'll post it

Am I missing anything by not getting the editor's edition? Or is that the same thing as say, buying Half Life GOTR edition with mods that I can download for free anyway (except blue shift and the other one)

Blakestr said:
Am I missing anything by not getting the editor's edition? Or is that the same thing as say, buying Half Life GOTR edition with mods that I can download for free anyway (except blue shift and the other one)

I think all the extras are included in the ECE bonus pack for free download, it's about 85MB in size.

I wish you didn't post that.
I ended up spending $242 at the egg. Ended up buying ram, mobo, and HSF for better BF2 playability.

Back