Unlimitedville?

workshop35

Gawd
Found this while trying to figure how to get broadband at my place. Interesting but seems possibly sketchy. I did some basic googling and it appears to be a real company but they won't give me a contact phone number, will only communicate over email, and will only take payment from paypal. Anyone hear of these people or deal with them? They contract from Impact Wireless apparently also. I don't really have any other options other than wireless due to my location...

Last edited:
Looks shady AF. Not only that, but it doesn't even make sense. If you live in the country you wont have access to 4g to begin with... Hell where my folks live barely qualifies as "the country" and they still only have 2g...

I'm a mile or so from a major freeway and get full signal of 4g LTE, so thats not an issue. My phone speed tests at like 125 down 30 up. I'm trying to avoid spending a billion dollars a month with a mobile plan for home internet, and paying comcast 14k to run $150 worth of rg6 is the next best thing.

I've never had to deal with paypal fraud proceedings, but would I be relatively safe if tried it?

I'm a mile or so from a major freeway and get full signal of 4g LTE, so thats not an issue. My phone speed tests at like 125 down 30 up. I'm trying to avoid spending a billion dollars a month with a mobile plan for home internet, and paying comcast 14k to run $150 worth of rg6 is the next best thing.

I've never had to deal with paypal fraud proceedings, but would I be relatively safe if tried it?

Here are thousands of posts about Unlimitiedville while they are referencing an old deal:
"Unlimitedville Unlimited Sprint Hotspot Plans for $42.99/month" 2-year contract Bus.

Shameless plug: If you're interested, I'm still selling my Verizon unlimited line/account.

I have since changed my UDP line to a "Loyalty" UDP line with only 30 mins/month and unlimited data for $60/month and been using it as a hotspot for the kids when we travel. Verizon has since started a soft 100GB/month cap on these lines before they threaten to terminate these plans/lines, but I may be able to get this line back under contract for 2 more years to avoid that cap and keep Verizon from tampering with it.

From the service website said:
If any illegal activity is suspected we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account.

Note it doesn't say "If any illegal activity is discovered..." it says if they even suspect it they can pull the plug, so to speak. Seems a bit iffy to me, and no contact number is not quite right either. Their pricing plans are ridiculous in my opinion - the lower cost plan requires you to be a business? The higher priced plan is basically twice the cost and $150 setup fee and the setup fee goes UP in price with higher priced plans? What kinda bullshit is that?

I wouldn't touch that service at any cost based on the info presented but that's just me. Sounds like you'd be better off just going with one of the big four carriers in the long run and get it over with.

Yeah the price thing is nuts. Reading around it seems like some people like it but I'll probably just wait or save for a legit hardline install. Thanks

This kind of service has been going on for a while, see Harbor Mobile as an example. They signed huge corporate contracts with the large companies (hence why each plan has a carrier color next to it) and they resell their lines under their contract. T-Mobile ended their relationship with Harbor over this, and you might find the company goes poof overnight, taking your money with them.

Back