FS: Verizon Unlimited Data Plans/Line, Verizon Galaxy S6 & One M8

T4rd

Fully [H]
I have 2x Verizon UDP lines available. One is on contract until May 4th (I may be able to extend it by 1 year if wanted in order to keep the price down and minimize risk of tampering by Verizon), one is off contract. They are on the 1400 mins/month Nationwide Talk/Text plan, which also gives you access to their "Friends and Family" feature where you can add 10 lines that never count towards your minutes, should you be a big talker too. This feature is not available on the 700 min plans.

There is also a $20/month "Talk & Text Plus Data $20 Discount" promotion from 2010 applied to both lines, effectively negating the $20/month price increase to UDP lines out of contract that many others may have.

Here is a break down of both lines in my bill:

On contract line (as reflected by the $29.99/month price): This line has sold.

ryRKRfQ.png

Off contract line (as reflected by the $49.99/month price):

nMtru2d.png

Asking $400 for the remaining line.

- 32GB Gold Verizon GS6 in good-mint condition FS as well. Will post pics later. Original box, charger, and a Supcase case will be included. Asking $300 shipped.

- 32GB One M8 on fair-good condition. Has always been in a case and had screen protector applied. But some sand got in the case once and scratched the back it a bit and a hard drop dented the metal around the USB port a little. Bootloader unlocked and rooted at the moment, but can return to stock if needed. Asking $105 shipped.

I will only accept payment from verified Paypal accounts and buyer will need some sort of Heat/feedback for reference.

For those curious as to how this is done; Verizon allows you to do an "Assumption of Liability" to give your lines to someone else. Here's a thread about it and showing many people successfully doing it recently as well.

Here's my Heatware.

Any questions, please ask!

Edit: One line sold, one still available. Added Verizon GS6 to sale.

Last edited:
Bump.

Got some offers on Howardforums, so might be selling soon.

Bump.

I tried to extend the contract on the first line there, but Verizon said none of the promos I've seen other use to extend it weren't compatible with my line/plan. So it will be going up another $20/month.

Another tidbit though for those in the sticks with no good broadband; you can change these lines to a "Loyalty" data-only plan with no mins/texts and put it in a mobile Jetpack or Verizon router for a decent connection, which costs only $45/month.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I live in the sticks, 8 gig DSL. My brother in law's Verizon unlimited is getting 15 to 20 gig consistently and he uses a Verizon wireless setup. Still costs less and is faster than DSL. BUMP

Bump. Sold one line it yesterday. One more still available.

I'm interested in this but the thread you linked basically says that Verizon agreeing to do this is basically a crap shoot and you have to keep calling and calling until you can find a rep who does what you want him to do. Am I correct on that?

I'm interested in this but the thread you linked basically says that Verizon agreeing to do this is basically a crap shoot and you have to keep calling and calling until you can find a rep who does what you want him to do. Am I correct on that?

Possibly, but that wasn't the case for my first sale. I called them and gave them the name of the buyer to have access to the line to do the AOL. He called and they did it with no issues. But my last buyer was on a corporate account as well and had a dedicated rep for his account to help out, so that may have helped. This seems like a routine thing on HowardForums FS section though, so it shouldn't be that difficult to do regardless. You just make sure you specify to them that you don't want any changes made to the plan during the AOL and there shouldn't be any issues with the transfer.

Any more questions, please PM me.

Bump for a sweet deal on service, wish I could afford to buy the line. GLWS!

Bump. Line still available. Been busy lately, so haven't been pushing it. I would like to sell ASAP and am willing to come down a bit to do it.

Back