Universe@home COmpleted Work not Uploading

RagingSamster

2[H]4U
What causes this, I have a bunch of work waiting pended multiple times (See Image)

pending.jpg

Any illumination is appreciated.

The server was completely overwhelmed (for several days ... really most of the competition). It *should* start improving very quickly now.

Yep, way too many connections and transfers for their systems/internet connection to handle. It's been almost impossible for me to get anything uploaded in probably three days now.

I'm also waiting on work units to begin uploading so I can kill the extra instances running on two systems. Some work units did upload earlier, though, so there might be some hope in sight. That said, if these things don't get uploaded soon I'm going to flat out cancel them because it's annoying the hell out of me. I typically prefer to finish off work units and get them sent back rather than cancelling them but with the trouble this project has had, I'm only willing to give it so much time before not caring.

It took quite a few more manual upload requests but I was finally able to get all of the old Universe work units uploaded.

Back