Uncharted 2?

a few hours into this game and i'm thinking

why can't they make more games like Uncharted???

damn it really is that good, top notch all across the board. I doubt i'll try multiplayer because I really don't like console multiplayer games, I prefer multi to be on my PC.

but as a single player experience, so far it doesn't seem like it's topped by anything except maybe Metal Gear Solid or Demon's Souls.

2 similiar games but still not exactly the same, i know.
 
Good game, but needs work on the controls. The camera should be stuck in a lot of areas where it's not, and I've fallen to my death plenty because I pressed a button, and instead of sticking, he jumps backward.
 
The multiplayer is surprisingly addictive and fun (except when you're on the receiving end of a grenade tossing expert) definitely give it a shot.

This game is truly a complete package being able to deliver a great single and multi player experience. Heck I'll go play a little bit right now.
 
Back
Top