• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Ummmm....WOW!

AtomicMoose

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Sep 26, 2001
Messages
11,803
I was wondering why points had been so low the past couple days...
holyCrap.png
 
You must feel a few pounds lighter after that one! ;)

Of course, mine was looking fairly healthy as well..... :eek: :eek:
 
Ok, I guess I was looking at the one you had highlighted....

Shit, I've turned in more FAH than that the past few days... :p
 
Anderu said:
You must feel a few pounds lighter after that one! ;)

Of course, mine was looking fairly healthy as well..... :eek: :eek:
Indeed. I had looked at yours first and was like....holy crap, Anderu has ramped! Then I saw mine was up as well.


:)
 
This is kind of typical of the shift from short little bites, to big chewy ones. As your systems get them, you initially see your numbers drop while they spend the extra time completing them. However, when they start turning them in, you usually see a huge bump in your numbers.

If you average it out over a week or a months time though, you will see that your output remains fairly steady, commensurate to the number of computers you have working for you. But those big bumps sure feel good anyway!

I wish I could put out numbers like that on a daily basis, but I would have to add more units, and the opportunity just is not there at the moment. I have already borged my kids computers, so there is nothing left for now. I am working on something that might pay off in the next month though. Stand-by for that.
 
I've got some junk coming to me too....I might be able to up production in the near future.
 
Back
Top