• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Uh Oh!!

That's unfortunate that he thinks that way. We need all the help we can get, to fight the monster.

I'm glad he is still folding though.

-MN Scout
 
Remember guys... folding isn't about points.

Too bad he's leaving the team, but as long as he's still folding doesn't bother me to much. As long as he's not helping the roos that is :p
 
Yeah, when I said "monster" I meant cancer. Maybe, I need to make that clarification. Yeah the points are nice because they create some competition, but it's definately not all about the points. The "Why we DC" thread really shows that out. We all have out own reasons and motivations that make us more dedicated to fighting for the cause.

-MN Scout
 
MN Scout said:
Yeah, when I said "monster" I meant cancer. Maybe, I need to make that clarification. Yeah the points are nice because they create some competition, but it's definately not all about the points. The "Why we DC" thread really shows that out. We all have out own reasons and motivations that make us more dedicated to fighting for the cause.

-MN Scout


I was not disagreeing with you... I understood perfectly what you meant by the monster. Roos aren't that bad :D
 
Viper87227 said:
I was not disagreeing with you... I understood perfectly what you meant by the monster. Roos aren't that bad :D

Depends who you talk to ;)

I have spent some time with them, and they are quite a fun bunch!


 
Back
Top