UBisoft store has Splinter Cell Conviction download for $1

cannot register, says adress in use, tried 3 different ones which I know ahve not been used.

edit tried it a few times, finally worked. I dont know why, but got it. Not on my main pc so I'll gaev to DL it later. Got a key though so hope they wont revoke them somehow.

Last edited:
How do you know they wont just take $49 bucks off your CC later on? This has to be some sort of error.

I just bought Splinter Cell successfully and its downloading right now. I also bought the AC bundle but it only links me to a "download.txt" file, instead of the download manager file for Splinter Cell.

I knew this $1.63 on ny rebate card would come in handy some day.

Good find op

assassins creed download is messed up.
you get a text file called download.txt, and inside it says "this is your game download"

How do you know they wont just take $49 bucks off your CC later on? This has to be some sort of error.

If they do then they have to give back $48 of it since you have a receipt of purchase for $1.

Man, my isp is gonna be pissed. I downloaded 100+GB of stuff yesterday and another 20GB today.

Dammit, just bit on the AC bundle and it lead me to some stupid "download.txt" with "This is your game download" typed in it...:mad:

...as I am telling my gf about it, Splinter Cell gets pushed to $45 while it is in my basket, jackass...still managed to grab Prince of Persia and AC package, thanks op.

Got POP downloading, sent an email to customer support about AC1 + 2.

Love to see if we can get the AC bundle working. I already bought all three and currently downloading SC on my mediocre connection. :D

Damn, missed it...

Not like my current backlog of 450 games needed more!

I pre-ordered Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier™ for $1 as well.
Their pre-orders or not a deposit but actual full payment up front.
I wonder if they will honor the $1 purchase Ghost Recon.

Back