Ubiquiti Unifi dealers

adam30k

Gawd
I need to purchase a single Ubiquiti Unifi WAP. I've seen the dealers on Ubiquiti's webpage but I was wondering if someone could recommend one of them. I live in the New England area.

Yeah in stocks were in issue when I was shopping around. Thanks for your feedback everyone I'll order through Double Radius.

I'm adding WiFi to my father's small automotive repair shop. He gets free IT support and I get to experiment with new technology. Works out nice!

I also used the 'OM2P' device from Open Mesh.com at my auto repair customer..he wanted public and private wifi and they had a 2 for one deal...he got one installed free and I got one free LOL

i can recommend my recent purchases from double radius. I waited too long to buy the 3 pack and they went OOS, so i had no choice but to buy them separately. They dont have the LR just like all the others because of shortage but the non-lr has worked flawlessly and thats why i ordered more. I'm based in NY.

I have yet to see a firm timeline for release of the pro series for either UniFi or AirCam lines so I bit now. For the UniFi it has worked out OK, for the AirCam, not so much.

Back