U_M First Victim, Perhaps??

AtomicMoose said:
Can I have you banned for being corny?

I don't think you'll have a chance on that one since Kyle would have to get rid of MajorDomo first and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

SmokeRngs said:
I don't think you'll have a chance on that one since Kyle would have to get rid of MajorDomo first and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

SmokeRngs 1
MajorDomo 0

AtomicMoose said:
Not exactly... :rolleyes: :D

They have a teammate that is folding for us and he doesn't know why. :)

If that is true, I pity you fools.

AtomicMoose said:
He just did... ;)

I think Duster means he should stay, hang a while... we don't discriminate... his Foster's is welcome here! ;)

p[H]ant0m said:
his Foster's is welcome here! ;)

No, it isn't. He can stay as long as he leaves the Fosters behind. But if he's going to bring that crap in, then, well... I will not be responsible for my actions. :p

SmokeRngs said:
No, it isn't. He can stay as long as he leaves the Fosters behind. But if he's going to bring that crap in, then, well... I will not be responsible for my actions. :p

Shhhhh.... I'm trying to lull them in with a false sense of security! Here rooey rooey roo!

SmokeRngs said:

The Fosters special bitter when it came in a bottle was good.....all the oil cans suck though!!!

Back