• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

U_M First Victim, Perhaps??

AtomicMoose said:
Can I have you banned for being corny?

I don't think you'll have a chance on that one since Kyle would have to get rid of MajorDomo first and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

 
SmokeRngs said:
I don't think you'll have a chance on that one since Kyle would have to get rid of MajorDomo first and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

SmokeRngs 1
MajorDomo 0
 
AtomicMoose said:
Not exactly... :rolleyes: :D

They have a teammate that is folding for us and he doesn't know why. :)

If that is true, I pity you fools.
 
AtomicMoose said:
He just did... ;)

I think Duster means he should stay, hang a while... we don't discriminate... his Foster's is welcome here! ;)


 
p[H]ant0m said:
his Foster's is welcome here! ;)



No, it isn't. He can stay as long as he leaves the Fosters behind. But if he's going to bring that crap in, then, well... I will not be responsible for my actions. :p

 
SmokeRngs said:
No, it isn't. He can stay as long as he leaves the Fosters behind. But if he's going to bring that crap in, then, well... I will not be responsible for my actions. :p

Shhhhh.... I'm trying to lull them in with a false sense of security! Here rooey rooey roo!

 
SmokeRngs said:
No, it isn't. He can stay as long as he leaves the Fosters behind. But if he's going to bring that crap in, then, well... I will not be responsible for my actions. :p



The Fosters special bitter when it came in a bottle was good.....all the oil cans suck though!!!

 
Back
Top