Two PHP installs on one IIS7 server possible?

BassTek

Supreme [H]ardness
I have an existing Drupal site running on Server 2008 with IIS7. Everything on it is working properly, but I want to add a wordpress blog on a different domain to the same server and use the same exchange server to handle the outgoing mail which Wordpress needs to send if a new user registers.

My problem right now is that the mail function in php.ini is set to send from [email protected]. If I use the same install for domain2, all registration emails will be sent as domain1 causing confusion. I was thinking of copying over the C:\PHP to a new location and changing the .ini file and handler mappings in IIS7 for site2, but I'm assuming there are environmental variables that will need to be changed.

If anyone has any experience on this, or knows of a different route I can take it would be great.

Thanks for the tip. It turns out I was worrying about nothing. It appears Wordpress handles the email address internally and doesn't go by what is set in php.ini which is great for multiple domains on the same box.

Back