Two items at NewEgg for under $100 each

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiraides

[H]F Junkie
Just saw the deals today....

Antec Sonata III case (with Antec Earthwatts 500 watt power supply) - $99.95

Samsung SpinPoint F1 750GB SATA/300 hard drive - $99.99

Both items come with free three (3) business day shipping.

4.6 year member and it never occurred to you that the items need to be in the subject line? :(

Good deals on both.

Friend just paid $120 for the Sonata last week (gonna see if they can get the difference back).

I've had one of the Samsungs for a couple months (paid $140 when that was HOT). Very good price.

Wow those are nice...I am building a new rig with a 4870 and might want to get that...think the power supply with it would suffice until I get another 4870 and crossfire, just get a new PS then?

if you have a Fry's near you, the Sonata III regularly goes on sale for $80 without rebate. I picked one up 3 weeks ago for $50 w/ a $30 MIR at Fry's.

* For those who would rather wait for the best deal (and have a Fry's near them). *

Edit: Nevermind, free shipping too... But I still think the P180 deals make this one lukewarm at best.

Originally Posted by ocellaris View Post
4.6 year member and it never occurred to you that the items need to be in the subject line?
7 month member and already an a-hole!

lol both these lines cracked me up; I was curious what this thread was "2 new mystery items" origins unknown :p

DAMNIT.

I wish I had the extra money to buy 4 of these. Oh well, maybe another sale like this will be around at my next paycheck :)

I have to agree that putting whatever is under $100 in the title just MIGHT be a bit useful... I can find alot of stuff on Newegg for <$100.

If Newegg keeps up with the raising of their prices, someday that title might be hot by adding "there now remains only..." to the beginning of the title...

"which two, I can't find 'em?"

4.6 year member and it never occurred to you that the items need to be in the subject line? :(

I was trying to attract interest....

... Over 800 views in less than a day says that I was successful on that end.... ;)

How does that HD compare to the WD6400AAKS, performance wise in gaming?

that's got to be the most accurate & simple response, honestly.
Actual drive speeds are comparable, but once you consider the location of the game install on the HD (inner vs. outer spindle), overall fragmentation, even the signal-noise ratio/quality of your SATA cables.. all in all, I think Similar sums it up pretty acurately :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back