Twitter Says Trump, Other World Leaders Can Tweet What They Want

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy their delusions. In 2020 I expect the suicide rate to sky rocket amoungst academics and psuedo journalist.

At least their portfolios will be doing well when they're passed on to slightly more sane family members.

Oh. I agree that DT twitter account shouldn't be deleted/restricted. His ignorant, deranged and delusional psycho babbling rants are great fodder for venues such as this. Evidently, as far as DT is concerned, freedom of speech extends to the mentally incompetent...no matter how embarrassing or humiliating he appears.

You can complain all you want, but when I'm up 25% on the year, there's no chance I'm voting for anyone else regardless of his twitter account. Meanwhile, I have to pay taxes on my healthcare because Obama thought it should count as income. So, as an average American, who cares what the guy says as long as I'm making money and not losing it or paying extra taxes.

Sounds to me like you nothing but a defeatist, at least in this. Hey, we cannot prevent anyone from coming in so we should not even try, just let them all in. After all.......... Yes, walls do work and are not racist, despite what some around the internet thinks. However, you also have to enforce the laws as well. After all, what good would it do it if your doors, windows and walls keep people out but, someone breaks in, does whatever they want and the law does nothing about it?

Nothing defeatist about it. Its simply an understanding of reality and the way things work. There has NEVER been a giant wall that worked and there likely never will be. That is historical fact. It is incredibly stupid to ignore history. Our boarder is too damn big to properly patrol and defend, that is simple reality. I'm not fond of the rush of illegal immigrants either, it puts a drain on our resources and we need to do something about it. A wall is a piss poor solution. If we're going to spend billions of dollars, we should make damn sure it isn't going to be a huge fucking waste.

Guys, the real question is who do you trust more, Steve "The One-Man Cannon" Bannon or Donald "Ronald McDonald" Trump?

Guys, the real question is who do you trust more, Steve "The One-Man Cannon" Bannon or Donald "Ronald McDonald" Trump?

Neither. While some/most of what Bannon says in his book may or may not be true he's trying to cover his own ass. Trump is a narcissistic bastard that has no clue what he is doing and wants to have a pissing contest with the entire planet no matter the consequences.

Neither. While some/most of what Bannon says in his book may or may not be true he's trying to cover his own ass. Trump is a narcissistic bastard that has no clue what he is doing and wants to have a pissing contest with the entire planet no matter the consequences.
I see, I see. Personally, I'm holding out for the Glorious Pence-idency. Make Lobotomies Great Again!

My proof, my Grandad helped liberate a Death Camp, he spoke very briefly about it, said the smell of the ovens made you want to vomit. He was shot in the head by a German soldier, the bullet spun around in his helmet and dropped out, he showed me the scar. He received two purple hearts for other wounds & a bronze & silver star. My aunt has his medals in a glass case with his flag in their house.

Its crazy to think about if the bullet didn't take a turn, how I wouldn't be here if it did.

Anyways, anyone who believes that that never happened is a fool.

The cemetary that is like 100 feet from me used to use their crematory. In the summer time it smelled so bad. I could only imagine what all those bodies burning at the same time smelled like.

The cemetary that is like 100 feet from me used to use their crematory. In the summer time it smelled so bad. I could only imagine what all those bodies burning at the same time smelled like.
Well, since they presumably weren't embalmed post-gassing, I imagine it would smell something like a luau or barbecue.

It won't do a god damn thing to prevent people from crossing illegally. Who do you think companies will hire to build the retarded thing? Illegal and legal aliens that will know weaknesses in it after its built and use that to cross anyway. Only blind idiots believe it will help.

It's worked in Israel and Hungary.

And the size of the boarder they secured vs just one of ours?

Our population size and economic power is also much greater. The wall prototypes are far more sound and advanced architecturally. We have the capability if we are determined to.

Keep this on topic. I just spent way more time trying to clean this up than I should have had to.

I have no problem with this. World leaders are people like us, but their work and concerns are way different than ours, and I am totally cool with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back