brownbomber
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Aug 10, 2006
- Messages
- 97
http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/efhpa2/home.aspx
anyone have these I think I will pick me up a pair
anyone have these I think I will pick me up a pair
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I got a pair. They're allright. But WAYYYYY overpriced.
Not worth $79 for sure.
yes mine arrive today also. I got these for gaming not music. I got some senn 160 for music but i am going to get some audio technia ath-500 for music.how are those Beyerdynamic DT770's for music. I might take alook at those as well I hear alot of good things about them.
how are those Beyerdynamic DT770's for music. I might take alook at those as well I hear alot of good things about them.
The DT770 (80Ohm) are actually also considered the best cans for gaming.
FYI they are exactly the same as the razers. Same manufacturer (Razer bought them from TB), same internals, only difference is the proprietary Razer connector and the logo.
FYI they are exactly the same as the razers. Same manufacturer (Razer bought them from TB), same internals, only difference is the proprietary Razer connector and the logo.