Trouble mining eth with one specific card

mnewxcv

[H]F Junkie
I have been mining eth just fine with some 1060s/1070s, today I added in a 2060 KO. It fires right up in phoenix or nbminer via nicehash, shows like 28mh/s stock, but no matter what, it seems to show 0mh/s effective at the pool. Works fine on octopus though. Any idea? All the cards are using the same 460.89 driver that I've had no issue with.

Same machine as the 1060’s?
tried two different motherboard/cpu combos, but yeah, it is alongside the 1060s and a 3060+3090. Wont mine eth on nicehash using phoenix, excavator, or nbminer, and wont work on mining pool hub either.

I had something like this when I mixed cards

can you try with removing the others and see if it will mine?

If I recall my solution correctly, I ended up running two programs with GPU’s specifically set within the startup. Eventually I got a dedicated rig for them as I got more.

I'm going to pull the card and put it in a test bench later. Just weird, it hashes perfectly, but shows 0 at the pool, thus 0 effective.

Well it's working on the bench. I guess that's good news, except it means I have to figure out what's causing problems in the main rig. Ah well, I'm breaking it down to swap motherboards this week anyway, I'll figure it out then.

I find a driver install usually does the trick for me in a similar situation, but if your swapping out Mobos hopefully it will all work its self out!

Back