Domingo
Fully [H]
- Joined
- Jul 30, 2004
- Messages
- 24,232
Hi everyone, I'm loving my new 5870 but am curious about triple buffering on the ATI drivers. I've played around with all of the settings I can find, but never saw any mention of it.
I play everything with vsync on (tearing drives me nuts) so it's all but essential to keep my mouse from going bonkers in FPS game.
I've googled it and I just keep seeing references to drivers from several years ago.
Anyone know of a setting or registry entry to enable it in the 9.10's...or would I need a 3rd party tool like RivaTuner?
I play everything with vsync on (tearing drives me nuts) so it's all but essential to keep my mouse from going bonkers in FPS game.
I've googled it and I just keep seeing references to drivers from several years ago.
Anyone know of a setting or registry entry to enable it in the 9.10's...or would I need a 3rd party tool like RivaTuner?