Travel Camera Suggestions?

12231603-1AE5-46B5-B11A-7137BEE4210E.jpeg

Got a cheap action cam and a 360 camera to go with the a6500 to get a variety of shots.

Interesting.
I'm pretty happy with my setup, now that I have two hybrid cameras and a drone. I think the only other stuff I could possibly want is an FS5 II (maybe down the road) and a GoPro Hero5 Black. I specifically want that GoPro because it's cheap on the used market and has a linear mode at 2.7K (I hate the fisheye mode) while still allowing 60 FPS slow motion.

When you get a chance to run them through their paces, post some stuff, let us know your thoughts.

Interesting.
I'm pretty happy with my setup, now that I have two hybrid cameras and a drone. I think the only other stuff I could possibly want is an FS5 II (maybe down the road) and a GoPro Hero5 Black. I specifically want that GoPro because it's cheap on the used market and has a linear mode at 2.7K (I hate the fisheye mode) while still allowing 60 FPS slow motion.

When you get a chance to run them through their paces, post some stuff, let us know your thoughts.

The action cam is really decent. You get more than what you pay for but its not as good as the gopros, but it was only $50 and came with a lot of accessories. I've been playing with the 360 camera and already I am actually annoyed a bit because you really need to have a phone for it to work and for some reason it wont do live preview on iphone with cellular data on. But the quality of it is superb considering it was $290 vs all the other $500+ 360 cameras.

The action cam is really decent. You get more than what you pay for but its not as good as the gopros, but it was only $50 and came with a lot of accessories. I've been playing with the 360 camera and already I am actually annoyed a bit because you really need to have a phone for it to work and for some reason it wont do live preview on iphone with cellular data on. But the quality of it is superb considering it was $290 vs all the other $500+ 360 cameras.

Feel free to blast some pics in the picture thread after you've gone off on some adventures.

Ricoh is coming out with the GR Mark 3 pretty soon and from what I've read it's a huge step up from GR I (GR II wasn't a huge step up from the original).

Back