Blueside999
n00b
- Joined
- Oct 18, 2003
- Messages
- 20
Hey I need some help here please
I got a wireless network going and just recently starting to have some trouble with transferring files from one computer to the other.
Computer 1 is in the computer room and laptop in the living room
Now the problem is if I copy a file from my laptop to my computer the files are broke and messed up. I noticed it with pictures and .rar files. All files are broke .rar and all pictures are messed up. Here are 2 pictures:
First picture copied from laptop:
Now see the bottom half is messed up
Now if I copy from the computer it works fine:
Whats going on here? Any clues?
Thanks
Dave
I got a wireless network going and just recently starting to have some trouble with transferring files from one computer to the other.
Computer 1 is in the computer room and laptop in the living room
Now the problem is if I copy a file from my laptop to my computer the files are broke and messed up. I noticed it with pictures and .rar files. All files are broke .rar and all pictures are messed up. Here are 2 pictures:
First picture copied from laptop:
Now see the bottom half is messed up
Now if I copy from the computer it works fine:
Whats going on here? Any clues?
Thanks
Dave
