• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Trading problems with Russian

Status
Not open for further replies.

bail_w

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Oct 21, 2005
Messages
4,240
Its been two week after he confirmed that AMD Athlon 2800+ and a brand new MSI KM4M mobo has been shipped, but i still have not recieved anything from him!!!
 
Not to sound rude, but some more detail could help...link to the thread, any links to the feedback he gave you, etc.
 
doesnt show you posting, was the deal done via PM or something? Dont see Refs either
did you get any info from him?
 
Hmm? What up with the mods lately? Where you guys been?
 
Here are the pms.

05-18-2006, 09:44 PM
Russian Limp Gawd
Russian is offline
Re: AMD Athlon 2800+ (Soc. A) for $55. Will Include a brand new MSI KM4M mobo with it
Quote:
Originally Posted by bail_w
So whats your paypal address?
I am sorry I am unable to get home tonight, I will tell you when I get home from work tomorrow it is it ok, Leave me your address so I can ship as well Sorry again, there is just no way I can make it home tonight

05-19-2006, 09:00 PM
Russian Limp Gawd
Russian is offline
Re: AMD Athlon 2800+ (Soc. A) for $55. Will Include a brand new MSI KM4M mobo with it
Quote:
Originally Posted by bail_w
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian
Hey, my paypal is sv_grishina@yahoo.com
Please let me know when you sent the money, thanks.


when can you ship it out?
Tomorrow morning for sure.

05-20-2006, 09:15 PM
Russian Limp Gawd
Russian is offline
Re: AMD Athlon 2800+ (Soc. A) for $55. Will Include a brand new MSI KM4M mobo with it
hey, sorry I could not get on sooner...
I got my girlffirend to ship the package this morning since I had to work. I will br by her house tomorrow to get the reciept and scan it for you.
**He did not scan anything for me.

05-24-2006, 01:47 PM
Russian Limp Gawd
Russian is offline
Re: AMD Athlon 2800+ (Soc. A) for $55. Will Include a brand new MSI KM4M mobo with it
Sorry I was really busy to get on. Package has been shippied, you should recieve it today or tomorrow for sure. If there are any problems please pm me, though I am goin to Baltimore today and coming back on Sunday, I wil ltry to get on comp there to reply.
**last time hear from him
 
I've sent him a PM and e-mail asking him to respond here.

No action will be taken until this trade is worked out. If you ban someone, they'll never respond to your PMs ;)

I would suggest filing claim with paypal to protect yourself; if he has not shipped, that usually kicks people into gear, and if he has shipped, you'll get tracking info.

Finally, I've edited the thread title; lets try not to scream TROLL at the first sign of a trading problem. Things do happen, you know.

VA
 
Filed an complaint against him on paypal couple days ago, but still no response.
 
Well, I am back.... I am sorry for what happened, to my knowledge you've got your money back. As for an explanation, I have been involed in a serious basketball injury, I have just gotten back from the rehad, my first day at home in a few months, sorry again, I do deserve my Bad Trader status. Either way, yes my name used to be air2k5, and I did not get banned for bad trading, it was a long story, I did not think it was fair :(. Sorry again.
 
Russian said:
Well, I am back.... I am sorry for what happened, to my knowledge you've got your money back. As for an explanation, I have been involed in a serious basketball injury, I have just gotten back from the rehad, my first day at home in a few months, sorry again, I do deserve my Bad Trader status. Either way, yes my name used to be air2k5, and I did not get banned for bad trading, it was a long story, I did not think it was fair :(. Sorry again.

Basketball injury letf you in the hospital for months... :rolleyes: Hrmm... if you were banned from the forums what makes you think you can just make a new name and start trading again? It doesnt matter if you agree with the reason you were banned, you were banned, end of story.

bail_w , has this been resolved?
 
Russian said:
Well, I am back.... I am sorry for what happened, to my knowledge you've got your money back. As for an explanation, I have been involed in a serious basketball injury, I have just gotten back from the rehad, my first day at home in a few months, sorry again, I do deserve my Bad Trader status. Either way, yes my name used to be air2k5, and I did not get banned for bad trading, it was a long story, I did not think it was fair :(. Sorry again.

You had a chance to think about it before you posted, and this is the best you could come up with? :rolleyes:

Yeah, and my dog ate my homework.................
 
OverToad said:
You had a chance to think about it before you posted, and this is the best you could come up with? :rolleyes:

Yeah, and my dog ate my homework.................
1) Bail_W did get his money back
2) What i said is true
3) I got banned for little things, such as helping others in things such as torrenting.
Either way, you diserve to have an opinion of me, and I would think the same way.
 
Russian said:
1) Bail_W did get his money back
2) What i said is true
3) I got banned for little things, such as helping others in things such as torrenting.
Either way, you diserve to have an opinion of me, and I would think the same way.

MONEY BACK? the paypal complaint that i filed against you it is still up for resolve.



So where is my 65 dollars?
 
Nice.... I love it when trollz get caught in the mix. Give him his money back russian. If you were really laid up for all this time ( :rolleyes: ), you wont have a problem returning his mula now.

1) Lie
2) What i said is true ( :rolleyes: )
3) I got banned for little things, such as helping others in things such as torrenting. (Now u will be banned for triznolling)
 
Don't Paypal disputes automaticallly get closed after 20 days? And that screenshot you post doesn't really show anything more than transaction details. Doesn't say a dispute is still open.
 
Well it does say May 19. and you have 45 days to file a complaint. Then 20 days after filing to resolve or escalate to a claim. So max of 65 days would be July 23. That's two months ago.

If he escalated to a claim then he most likely got his money back knowing how Paypla treats its sellers.
 


indeed, i won the claim but i get 0.00 dollar because he have 0 balance in his account.

 
Russian said:
Well, I am back.... I am sorry for what happened, to my knowledge you've got your money back. As for an explanation, I have been involed in a serious basketball injury, I have just gotten back from the rehad, my first day at home in a few months, sorry again, I do deserve my Bad Trader status. Either way, yes my name used to be air2k5, and I did not get banned for bad trading, it was a long story, I did not think it was fair :(. Sorry again.

Probably the worst excuse I've ever heard of. No one could log in for you at home and refund or ship? Also nice that you got caught in a lie and the OP hasn't received his refund, even after 4 months.
 
I have one major suggestion for you for future purchases. Never use funds from your paypal account to make a payment. Always use a credit card through paypal, so in the even that your claim gets decided and you get $0 back, you can file a chargeback.
 
Well, it is useless to defend myself here, I have replied to your pm bail_w
 
It's retaliatory, email heatware for it to be removed. Happened 3 times to me, all times got the negs removed in a week.
 
1. Russian should be banned for being a terrible liar. :p
2. Russian should be banned for returning to a forum that they were already once banned from. Russian had no business even being back here without the proper authorization.
3. Bail_w, if you have all pertinent information on Russian, I would go to the proper authorities regarding this situation and quit waiting for Paypal to deal with it because you know that only goes so far. Even if Paypal rules/ruled in your favor all Russian has to do is setup another account or not use Paypal at all and your still screwed.
 
Thnak you Mr. Obvious, as you can see above he has already been banned again.

/story here, move along, nothing to see.

GL to bail_w.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top