Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
movax said:Not to sound rude, but some more detail could help...link to the thread, any links to the feedback he gave you, etc.
Well, you are really sketchy on your details. No timeline, nothing. No PM's, etc...bail_w said:Hmm? What up with the mods lately? Where you guys been?
05-18-2006, 09:44 PM
Russian Limp Gawd
Russian is offline
Re: AMD Athlon 2800+ (Soc. A) for $55. Will Include a brand new MSI KM4M mobo with it
Quote:
Originally Posted by bail_w
So whats your paypal address?
I am sorry I am unable to get home tonight, I will tell you when I get home from work tomorrow it is it ok, Leave me your address so I can ship as well Sorry again, there is just no way I can make it home tonight
05-19-2006, 09:00 PM
Russian Limp Gawd
Russian is offline
Re: AMD Athlon 2800+ (Soc. A) for $55. Will Include a brand new MSI KM4M mobo with it
Quote:
Originally Posted by bail_w
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian
Hey, my paypal is sv_grishina@yahoo.com
Please let me know when you sent the money, thanks.
when can you ship it out?
Tomorrow morning for sure.
**He did not scan anything for me.05-20-2006, 09:15 PM
Russian Limp Gawd
Russian is offline
Re: AMD Athlon 2800+ (Soc. A) for $55. Will Include a brand new MSI KM4M mobo with it
hey, sorry I could not get on sooner...
I got my girlffirend to ship the package this morning since I had to work. I will br by her house tomorrow to get the reciept and scan it for you.
**last time hear from him05-24-2006, 01:47 PM
Russian Limp Gawd
Russian is offline
Re: AMD Athlon 2800+ (Soc. A) for $55. Will Include a brand new MSI KM4M mobo with it
Sorry I was really busy to get on. Package has been shippied, you should recieve it today or tomorrow for sure. If there are any problems please pm me, though I am goin to Baltimore today and coming back on Sunday, I wil ltry to get on comp there to reply.
Russian said:Well, I am back.... I am sorry for what happened, to my knowledge you've got your money back. As for an explanation, I have been involed in a serious basketball injury, I have just gotten back from the rehad, my first day at home in a few months, sorry again, I do deserve my Bad Trader status. Either way, yes my name used to be air2k5, and I did not get banned for bad trading, it was a long story, I did not think it was fair. Sorry again.
Russian said:Well, I am back.... I am sorry for what happened, to my knowledge you've got your money back. As for an explanation, I have been involed in a serious basketball injury, I have just gotten back from the rehad, my first day at home in a few months, sorry again, I do deserve my Bad Trader status. Either way, yes my name used to be air2k5, and I did not get banned for bad trading, it was a long story, I did not think it was fair. Sorry again.
1) Bail_W did get his money backOverToad said:You had a chance to think about it before you posted, and this is the best you could come up with?![]()
Yeah, and my dog ate my homework.................
Russian said:1) Bail_W did get his money back
2) What i said is true
3) I got banned for little things, such as helping others in things such as torrenting.
Either way, you diserve to have an opinion of me, and I would think the same way.
Russian said:Well, I am back.... I am sorry for what happened, to my knowledge you've got your money back. As for an explanation, I have been involed in a serious basketball injury, I have just gotten back from the rehad, my first day at home in a few months, sorry again, I do deserve my Bad Trader status. Either way, yes my name used to be air2k5, and I did not get banned for bad trading, it was a long story, I did not think it was fair. Sorry again.
The [H]ard|Forum Rules:
(2) No OFF-TOPIC posting will be allowed with the exception of the PREMIUM FORUM area. If general conversation is what you seek, you have found a new home http://www.hardforum.com/subscriptions.php?