Toys'R'Us LEGO BOGO 40% off.

It also does not apply to Technics, Friends, or any of the larger sets like the Emporium and the like.

So, basically it only works on City....

Which is fine for me actually cause thats what im loading up on for my son.

I was there yesterday and it was buy any Lego set and get 40% off the second. This is in Cherry Hill, NJ. The store just reopened from a remodel. Last week it was by 2 sets and get one free. Spent about $300 on that one.:)

I looked at a couple sets my son would be interested in: The City Fire Station (7208) and Batcave (6860). At ToysRUs with this promo, free shipping, and tax, total comes to $143.81

At Amazon it comes to $129.98

I looked at a couple sets my son would be interested in: The City Fire Station (7208) and Batcave (6860). At ToysRUs with this promo, free shipping, and tax, total comes to $143.81

At Amazon it comes to $129.98

yeeesh.

This is an awesome deal. Thanks for the heads up. I just stocked up for the kids and nephews Christmas present.!

When I go to the site, it says 50% off, and only excludes Ninjago, Technics, and Friends.

Also, this was the first time I saw the Monster Hunters sets. Man, I wish I was about 22 years younger or had a kid to play these with. :D

Yup, sale is now 50% off!!!!!

When I go to the site, it says 50% off, and only excludes Ninjago, Technics, and Friends.

Also, this was the first time I saw the Monster Hunters sets. Man, I wish I was about 22 years younger or had a kid to play these with. :D

22 years ago was actually the golden era of LEGO (IMO). Sets like M-Tron and the medieval stuff were being released then and they were/are amazing. Today, many sets include a decent amount of pieces that are too specialized.

M tron. Wow that's a blast from my childhood.

Back