-=Antimatter=-
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2005
- Messages
- 3,343
MPC-HC with the MPC Video Decoder or CoreAVC, plus AC3Filter. 10 minutes to setup, and great quality.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
MPC-HC with the MPC Video Decoder or CoreAVC, plus AC3Filter. 10 minutes to setup, and great quality.
Serious question...is coreAVC with any reasonable system (past year so) even remotely needed? I ditched mine since even the most modest HTPC mobo with integrated graphics burns through Avatar like fire through a dry forest on a windy day.
I wish I could get it to work too! I have tried to reinstall it and same results. Did you have to install any other programs when you installed MPC-HC, did you get the Directx end user runtime message?
Serious question...is coreAVC with any reasonable system (past year so) even remotely needed? I ditched mine since even the most modest HTPC mobo with integrated graphics burns through Avatar like fire through a dry forest on a windy day.
I checked the box to lauch the files in fullscreen. I don't know why its not working, that sucks.