Top 200

KodiakStar

/'s by 0
Just looking at stats today, looks like there are currently only
12 non-active members in the top 200, quite impressive
compared to a few months back when there were skulls everywhere.

Great Job Team!

*sigh* Sadly, I'm not one of those precious top-200. I'm barely in the top 1000. I need more borgs...

KodiakStar said:
Just looking at stats today, looks like there are currently only
12 non-active members in the top 200, quite impressive
compared to a few months back when there were skulls everywhere.

Great Job Team!
The team health meter must look pretty darn good.

Yep, the top end of the team is getting really healthy. Getting up in that top 100, most of the producers are over 1000ppd as well!

Yeah, the top end looks good. I checked this morning for the first time in a couple of weeks actually, and found that I moved up a spot to 54th now. It will be nice at the beginning of next year when I finally upgrade my main box at home, an xp [email protected] to an X2 and go over 2K PPD average. :)

p[H]ant0m said:
Yep, the top end of the team is getting really healthy. Getting up in that top 100, most of the producers are over 1000ppd as well!

I just fell out of the top 100 at only about 500ppd. It was a good run at that daily level but now with all the bigger producers I saw the writing on the wall. Now I will try and convince a few friends to Fold and see if I can slide back into the top 100.

Fold On!!!

Duster said:
yeah it is looking good up here...
Interesting...out of our top 100, 12 are "dead". For OCAU, 18 of the top 100 are "dead". Doesn't really mean much...but I did notice this: their #100 spot is significantly higher than our #100 spot--by about 24k points. Right now I'm working on making a graph comparing place vs points between the two teams.

HoosierDad said:
I just fell out of the top 100 at only about 500ppd. It was a good run at that daily level but now with all the bigger producers I saw the writing on the wall. Now I will try and convince a few friends to Fold and see if I can slide back into the top 100.

Fold On!!!

I have been recenty around 600-700 PPD and I've been slugging it out to try and get into the top 150. There was no way I was going to get anywhere near the top 100 at that production. Especially not with all the people that keep steamrolling by. I have currently had some extra production and a nice little timeless dump that shows me as around 1000PPD and I don't think that would be enough to get into the top 100. Anymore it's looking like you need 1500-2000 PPD to get there and actually move up some. I need a couple X2's. Then I'd be in good shape. :cool:

Let’s not loose sight of the real prize, points are great but the cure is trophy!
When it’s all said and done it will probably the guy who just signed up that folds the magic protein…..but it took everyone to get him there! :D

Heh, I have been hovering atound the rank 130 mark for quite some time now. Have a few extra computers up at work while they are on the bench, but yah, I origionally thought "hey first page good stuff" now dunno if it will happen for awhile....if at all!

I got booted out of the top 20 :( And only going to get worse as I'm thinking of taking a job thats not even in the computer related field at all.

I need to win the lotto so I can build my watercooled 100 CPU farm. I have dreams of using a 3 ton AC unit and a car radiator. I only need about $60k to build it, anyone filthy rich?

I just moved into spot 80:)

I hope i can keep this moven up streak going

Duster said:
I just moved into spot 80:)

yeah yeah yeah.... just a few more days until you're 79th too............ bastard ;)

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

OSUguy98 said:
yeah yeah yeah.... just a few more days until you're 79th too............ bastard ;)

days.. you give yourself to much credit :p

;) EOC says 2 days.... HF says 0.6 days.... close enough :D

yeah yeah yeah..... at least it took 2 days ;)

Just checking my stats... I make it on the top 500 with my main rig running 24/7.

Back